Chapter 6

(Nobodys pov)
*In L.A*

As Jacob arrived in L.A he already knew his destination. Since the accident happened only hours ago, he knew that help had already come. So his best bet was the hospital. The driver left him at the hospital with a wave goodbye and a good luck. Jacob went inside and straight to the front desk.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" The desk lady asked, with a " I'm only smiling cause I get paid to" grin on her face. Jacob ignored her sarcasm.

"Is Y/F/N in this hospital?" He asked quickly, not wanting to waste any time.

"Well let me check the files...." The woman said, clicking away at the mouse and her keyboard. "Why yes, Y/N is here. In fact she just got in about... 3 in a half hours ago. Would you like to..."(GCO)

"What floor? What room? I kinda need you to hurry up." Jacob said interrupting her. He was getting frustrated. He had spent enough time away from Y/N as it is already. He needed to see her, and now. The woman, obviously noticing his frustration, quickly answered.

"3rd floor, room 275."

"Thanks." He said grabbing his visitors pass and heading for the elevators.

(Alec's pov)
*destination unknown*

I opened my eyes to a dark room. There was a light on me and I couldn't see past its perimeter. Where the hell am I? I wasn't tied up, but I felt as though I should sit still. I heard footsteps in the distance that made echo's on the walls, and also gave me a headache.

"Ah so your finally awake. You had quite the nap. Are you hurt?" I heard a voice say. It was a woman's voice. I looked around me to try and determine where the voice was. I wanted to stand up and run... But where? I cant see anything in front of me, and I have the right to fear the unknown.

"Mr. Alec, I assure you, everything is going to be all right. Just tell us what we want to know, and we wont hurt you."

Hurt me? What type of shit is this? I have no idea where I am... And I don't know what they want from me. The last thing I remember is... The car accident, oh shit Y/N!!! I hope shes ok.

"Hello Mr. Alec." A male voice said. " I'm pretty sure you know why your here. So lets just cut to the chase, where is she?" He asked.

"Who exactly?" I asked

"Y/N. Where is she?" He asked again. I don't know where she is. This is crazy. Then I could feel the cold hard steel of a gun come across my face. I tasted blood shortly after a while. It hurt like hell. WTF!!!

(Y/N's pov)
*hospital room 275*

"Ok miss Y/N, I just gave you some antibiotics to help with the pain. If you ever need me for anything, just press this button ok?" The nurse said. I just nodded, not really listening to her. My leg is broken, my arm is fractured, and I have a huge ugly bruise on my head. My dress and shoes were on the chair next to my hospital bed. I had a headache and I knew that the antibiotics would knock me out in no time. Just before I closed my eyes my room door burst open again. I didnt have the strength to lift up my head, so I just turned my eyes.

"Y/N, god.... Im glad your ok." Jacob said. I felt tears run down my face to my ears. His voice was like a warm blanket to my ears.

"Jacob... I was so scared. I didn't know what would happen." I managed to say. Tears still falling.

"I thought you were...." He trailed off. I already knew how that sentence would end. He thought I was dead. Honestly, so did I. I heard Jacob sit down. He was close enough to me, I could see him in the corner of my eye. He silently started to sob. I wanted to touch him, I wanted to hug him and comfort him. But I could barley move right now. He paused and looked at me, catching my stare. I couldn't look away like I normally would, so I just looked back.

"Y/N.... Im sorry. Im sorry I couldn't protect you from this. If I wasn't so stupid, I should've been there. I..."(GCO)

"Stop." I said, cutting him off. "This wasn't your fault, it was mine. Me and Alec sorta..."(GCO)

"Alec? Wait, you were with Alec." He asked. I swallowed hard before answering.

"Yes, I was." I said preparing for the worst. But he just took a deep breath.

"So... Is he your, uhh"

I nodded. He took another deep breath.

"That long, huh?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Its been that long since we talked to each other?" He asked. I nodded. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"I guess I'm sorry for that too." He said. I felt strong enough to turn my head. He was looking at me. I managed a smile. He managed one too.