Chapter 14

(??? pov)

Finally we have her. Its about got damn time, the boy Alec that I told to do the job took his time getting her here. But no time to worry about that ,we got greater things to worry about.

" Nani, c'mon." I yelled to my assistant. She's been helping me through this whole proccess. But what would you expect, she is my daughter after all. Along with Y/N. I neglected to tell the boy why I really wanted her, and that shall remain classified, for now.

" Am I finally going to meet her?"

" Yes, she's actually here right now." I told her. She's been wanting to meet her little sister since she found out about her. I still havent told her why I'm bringing them back together but she doesnt need to know that either.

" Where is she? I cant wait!"

" This is on business, don't forget that!" I said, killing her exitement. She lowered her eyes.

" Yes sir." She said softly. I almost had the nerve to feel bad, well whatever.

" Bring her in!" I yelled. Instantly she was brought through the doors. Her h air was all messy, like she'd been in a fight. She was drentched in both tears and sweat. She looked up at me with anger and fear in her eyes. I looked over and saw how Nani was fighting the urge to jump with exitement. She couldn't keep the dumb grin from her face though. The people that brought her in let her go and left.

" Have a seat Y/N." I said." We have a lot to talk about."

As afraid as she looked, she sat. I smiled as Nani went and sat next to her.

Perfect, they're both here. Just what I need.

(Jacob's pov)*Craig's house*

" So you got the plan right?" Craig asked me. I nodded while cocking the fith gun and puttin it in place on my body.

" If this is as big as your saying it is, we can't take any chances."

" I know." I said, breathing slow. " I don't care about my life right now, I just want her safe."

"Look, were going to get her... and your going to be with us when we do. You got that? Now talk like that again and watch me pop you." Craig said laughing. I laughed too, but my laughter didn't last long.

" I just, really care about her." I said.

" We know Jacob, we all do." Raquan said, coming into the living room.

" And that's why were going to do everything in our power together to get her back." Santo said. I felt a sence of comfort from their words. After all... they are my brothers. And I know they mean what they say.

" So, lets go get the son-of-a-bitch" Craig said with a smirk on his face.

(Y/N's pov)

Its been 25 whole minutes since I've been here. This man is claiming to be my father, and this girl.... Nani I think her name was, is my sister. The man told me that he didn't mean for his men to bring me like that, but at least I was here. I don't understand though, why now? Why wait so long to find me. While all these thing's were going through my head a loud bang was heard. I think it was at the door because the man got up, excused himself, and left thr room.

" Don't worry about him, he just seems a little weird at first. He'll warm up to you." Nani said. She was a little too jittery for me, but I liked her energy.

" Do you remember this?" She asked handing me a little locket. I shook my head no and she gestured for me to open it. When I did I saw a picture of two little baby's in the same crib. They looked exactly alike, and one of them was me. My eyes watered up... because this is actually real.