Chapter 17

(Jacobs pov)

I held the drink in my hand. My palms are sweaty, so I can't really get a good grip on the cup. This is a bedroom. And we all know what happens in bedrooms. I cleared my throat. I was nervous.

" So... uh, what did you want to talk about?" I asked. She smiled, and sat down.

" Just wanted to get to know you." She paused. "Well I mean, I already know you. I just wanted to know, if you knew me."

" Umm, your confusing me?" I laughed to hide my discomfort.

" Oh c'mon. You really don't remember me?"

" No, I really don't."

Actually.... now that I think about it, her name does sound kinda familiar.

" So that means you weren't in my kindergarten class then huh?"

This girl really expects me to remember her from kindergarten? How long ago was that?

" Oh yeah.... your the girl who always picked on Y/N." I said, a look of guilt overcame her. But it went back to normal immediately.

" Yeah well...... we were so young. You can't really hold that against me."

" Maybe your right." I say. But I don't really mean it. She bullied Y/N for the longest time. Always telling her that she was ugly, and would never amount to her beauty. How she knew those words at age 6 I will never understand. I remember it like it was yesterday.

*flashback*

" Your so dumb Y/N. Nobody will ever like you, not even Jacob. Ya know why? Cause your an ugly little bratt, that's why!" Said Kïara, I came around the corner and saw the three girls surrounding Y/N. I felt like I had to do something. So I ran and grabbed Y/N's hand.

" Hey, leave het alone." I said. The girls were shocked. Especially Kïara. "I do like Y/N, in fact... she's my best friend."

Kïara had the look of pure hatred on her face, I just held Y/N's hand tighter. Kïara turned up her little nose and so did her two followers. I noticed that Y/N had tears in her eyes. I reached over with my free hand and wiped them. Still holding her hand until Kïara was out of sight.

" Hey." I said sympathetically. She lifted her eyes to mine. They were really pretty. "Dont worry about them, they're just a bunch of meanies."

She nodded.

" Besides, I think your pretty." I said.

" Really?" She asked in between sniffles. I nodded, my immature curls bouncing with my head.

" Almost as pretty as my mom."

She smiled, squeezing my hand. There was a long silence and we eventually let go.

" Jacob?"

" Yeah?"

" Did you mean what you said, about being my best friend?" She asked. I thought for a second.

"Yeah." I answered, reassuring her... and myself.

" So does this mean your going to stop stealing my crayons?"

" Oh yeah speaking of crayons.... where are yours?" I asked.

" On my desk, why?"

Instead of answering, I got up and ran towards the classroom. I had to get all of her shades of green. And of course, she was chasing after me.

" Jacob! You stay away from my crayons."

I laughed, this'll never get old.

*flashback over*

" Listen, why don't we just forget about all that, we can do anything you want." She said, then coming closer to my ear, she whispers. "Anything."

I pushed her back and laughed. "I'm in a relationship."

" And? All I'm asking for is one night. Is that too much to ask?"

" Yeah, it is. And I don't think Y/N would appreciate you acting like this."

She tenced when I said Y/N. Her flirty smile turned into a death stare.

" So you ended up with dumbo huh? I shoulda known." She said coldly.

" Exuse me? That is my girl your talking about. So I suggest you show some respect."

She ignored my comment.

" Baby we could have been something. You and I. She don't deserve you." She brushed up on me. "Just let me proove to you that I got what you need."

" Kïara, stop." I said pushing her away. She stopped and started to cry. I didn't want to see her that way, so I went back over to her.

" Hey, don't cry. Please." I said. Before I could move away, she kissed me. I tried to pull her off of me but she had a HE-MAN grip on my neck. Eventually, I fell into it. Once she realized I had given up, she moved her kisses further down. Before she could get my belt buckle loose, I touched her shoulder.

" Kïara.... we shouldn't, you shouldn't.... (GCO)"

" Shouldn't do what?" She asked knowing the answer. She then got my member out without hesitation. "This?" She placed her warm mouth over my manhood, a groan escaped from my mouth. I should be stopping her. But quite frankly, I don't have the energy for that right now. She moved her mouth at a steady pace. Fast... slow... fast... slow.

" Fuckkk!" I groaned as she started to deep throat. I shouldn't be enjoying this. I really..... shouldn't.

(Y/N's pov)

I got bored by myself so I called one of my old friends.

1 rings... 2 rings... 3 rings...

" I was wondering when I'd hear that beautiful voice of yours again." He answered. I started to blush, but forced it away.

" You busy?"

" Not anymore, wassup?"

" I need company." I said.

" Say no more angel face, I'll be right over."

I laughed. "Okay, see you then."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Oooooooooh who is this mystery boy? And Jacob Emannuel Perez!!! What is going through that curly head of yours. SMH.

Comment who you guys think the mystery boy is. Honestly.... I don't even know. Maybe y'all can give me some idea's