Chapter 16

(Jacobs pov)

" Hey babe..."

" What's up?" Y/N asked when she came in the room.

" The guys just texted me about hangin out tonight."

" Okay and...?"

" Should I go?" I asked.

Shr gave me the "seriously" look.

" No duh! They're your boy's. Why would you not go?"

" Because of what happened a few months ago. I'm still worried about you."

" Dude.... key words, months ago. I'm fine baby. I'm not going to leave the house anyway. Go have fun." She said sounding absolutely sure.

" Ok Y/N. I won't be gone long I promise." I assured her.

" You better not be. And there might be something good waiting for you when you get back."

I smiled, remembering that horny Y/N is way different from regular everyday Y/N. I went upstairs and took a shower and just threw this on. (A/N: pic on the side). When I went downstairs I kissed Y/N and told her I loved her. And I was out the door.

*20 minutes later*

I arrived at the adress Craig texted me. It was a huge house and people were pouring out of every door on the house. As I walked up to the house, Craig came out and saw me instantly. Following behind him were Santo and Ray.

" Jacob, glad you made it." Craig said.

" Ray thought Y/N wouldn't let you come." Santo snitched. 

" Y'all did too." He laughed.

" Why wouldn't she?" I asked.

" Well you know about the whole traumatized thing."

" No, she's way over it. She actually encouraged me to come." I said with confidence.

" Well that's nice." Ray said with sarcasm. "C'mon inside, there's drinks and I'm buying."

" You have to pay for drinks?" I asked.

" Of course. You know Justin isn't going to just give them away." He answered. And he was right, Justin does value his money. And it's not like people are going to just not buy drinks.

We walked up to the house and went straight to the bar. On the way I bumped into this girl. She was beautiful. She smiled apologetically. And without saying a word she was gone. My eyes scanned the crowd but I didn't see her.

" Aye Jacob, you coming?" Ray yelled. When I turned around the guys were a distance ahead of me. I must've stopped. I nodded and jogged to catch up with them.

" What were you looking for?" Craig asked. I shook my head.

" Nothing."

They shrugged and Ray bought the drinks.

" I'm headed out to the pool. Y'all coming?" Santo asked. Craig and Ray agreed but I stayed at the bar. After a few drinks I was bored.

" So your the stay by the bar type, huh?" I heard behind me. I turned and saw the girl. She smiled again.

" Yeah. I don't move around much." I admitted.

" I'm kïara." She said, introducing herself.

" Jacob."

" Nice to meet you." She said. "Umm can we go somewhere else to talk." She asked me.

" Sure." I said. Not knowing what I was getting myself into.

(Chresanto's pov)

I decided to come back inside to check on Jacob. We kind of left him by himself. As I was headed towards where I thought he was, I saw him being lead into a room by some girl. He had a drink in his hand.

" Ooooh, that's not Y/N." I said to myself. I couldn't go stop him, that would be cock blocking. But what he's doing isn't right either. Fuck it, I hope he's drunk. I turned around and acted like I never saw it

(Y/N's pov)

Why am I worried I shouldn't be worried. Everything is going to be fine. perfectly fine.