Chapter 18

(Y/N's pov)

I sat and waited for about 15 minutes, then there was a knock at the door. I sprung up and opened it.

"Well hello beautiful." He said

"Hey August." I said smiling.

(A/N: okay guys... I know your probably like "WTF she's with roc? I thought he was at the party?" Well calm your tits okay. Its not roc, its August Alsina. Now I know your probably like "August Alsina? Isnt he too old for me/her?" Well that's where your wrong again! In my story he's 18 and you are 17. Now if you wernt thinking any of the stuff I just said and you don't care how old august is cause he's sexy then... good for you. You just read a bunch of pointless stuff. CONGRATULATIONS)

I let him past me. He went straight to the couch.

"So, how's my little Princess doing?" He asked as I sat next to him.

"I've been fine. I'm just kind of sad that we don't get to hand out as often

as we used to."

"Yeah, ever since you went to paris. I swear I would've went with you, but I just had alot of work."

"I know Al. I didn't hold it against you then, and I won't now." I said. He smiled.

"You've always been like that Y/N." He said touching my chin. "Always so nice to everyone." His hand slid to my cheek. I placed my hand over his and moved it.

"Al, I..."

"Y/N...don't. Just listen okay." He said "I've been thinking about you for a while and..."

"August....please don't do this. You always bring this up..."

"Yeah and I'm gonna keep bringing it up until you realize my feelings for you." He said.

"I realize your feelings for me August, but I can't do anything about..."

"Fine." He said cutting me off. He looked away from me. August and I have known each other for a long time. And he's always had this huge undying crush on me. And he wants me to love him. I just never had the nerve to tell him why I can't.

"August... look at me." He turned to me. "I'm sorry, okay?"

"Proove it." He said. I looked at him, his face was still.

"H-how do you want me to proove it?" I asked. He slowly leaned towards me.

"Al..."

"Shh, don't talk." He whispered. And his lips met mine for the first time ever.

(Craig's pov)

"So lemmie get this straight. Jacob, our Jacob, let another girl take him into a room?" I asked. Santo nodded.

"Maybe he was drunk, but I couldn't really tell." He said.

"Speaking of drunk... WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GET RAQUAN OFF THE GODDAMN TABLE!?!" I yelled. Ray was dancing on the table with no shirt on. I watched as diggy pulled him down.

"Anyway...what should we do?" He asked.

"Tell her." I said. "If we don't, it'll be an even bigger issue when it comes up later."

Santo nodded. "Your doing it." He said walking off. They always make me the bad guy. I pulled out my phone and dialed Y/N. This is not going to go well.

(Y/N pov)

So funny thing right. The kiss actually lasted longer than I thought. One thing led to another and now I'm straddling him while our intence make-out session contunies. My phone started to ring. We stopped. I got off of him and saw it was Craig. I picked it up.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked trying not to sound like I was breathing hard. I was. I listened to Craig for about two minutes then hung up.

"What's wrong?" August asked.

"Nothing at all. Ya'know... I'm starting to realize your feelings for me. I said. He smiled leaning in to kiss me. I stopped him.

"How about we go to your place." I said.

"Yes ma'm." He said. We got up to leave. Jacob wants to play? Well I wanna play too.