Chapter 8

(Jacob's pov) *the next morning*

I woke up next to Y/N, she was sleeping peacefully. It's not like it seems... I fell asleep while we were talking. Without moving too much I got up from the bed. Okay... first one down, now the floorboards. I thought. I stepped as lightly as I possibly could, making sure not to...

CCCRREEEEEAAKKKKK.........

She opened her eyes. Crap. 

" Jacob? Where are you going?" She asked in her 'just waking up' voice.

" I think I should be heading home. I kinda fell asleep last night." I admitted. I havent left her house since the accident, and I kindof miss my mother.

 " Your leaving?" She asked sounding all pitiful." But what if I need you?"

" I'm coming back, and plus your mom is here."

" Are you sure you're coming back? What if you get into an accident on the way back or something."

" I'll be fine and so will you. Expect me back around 8:00 o'clock, okay?" I told her. She nodded with a sad face on. 

" Don't do that." I said, whenever she does that sad face I'm like putty in her hands.

" Don't do what jacob?" She asked all innocent. Knowing exactly what she was doing. She likes pulling on my emotion strings. And most of the time, it works.

" That... that face." I said.

"What...this face?" She made the face again, this time adding extra pity and saddness. Damnitt. I thought. She was doing it again. I just closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

" I'll see you at 8:00 o'clock, Y/N. Okay?"

I had my eyes closed but heard her huff and puff.

" Fine." She said. I opened my eyes and she was folding her arms like a stubborn child.(A/N: picture on the side) 

" Okay, why don't you come with me then." I suggested. " My mother has been wanting to see you anyway."

She smiled and started to get out of bed. She has a few more weeks to go before her leg is completley healed. So she uses a crutch. She got dressed in the quickest way I've ever seen, then she looked at me as if I was in her way.

" C'mon, what are you waiting for?" She said walking past me and towards the steps.

" Well.... okay then."

* At Jacobs House*

When we got to my house, as soon as she stepped foot in the door...

" OOHHHH MYYY GOOODNESS!!! Y/N, it is so good to see you!" My mother screamed.

(A/N: hey guys... whenever they talk in a different language the translation will be in italic letters right after it, ok? ok. now back to your regularly sceduled program)

" It's good to see you too miss Theresa." Y/N responded.

" I heard about your little accident, Jacob hasn't stoppoed talking about you since. It's almost like he was hiding you from me."

" Por favor, deja de mamá.(Mom please stop)". I said, pinching the bridge of my nose.

" ¡ ¡ Estoy teniendo un poco de diversión. No es todos los días tengo que avergonzarte delante de tu amor.(Oh c'mon, I'm just having a little fun. It's not everyday I get to embarrass you in front of your crush)." She said smiling.

Y/N looked completley confused, and I looked completley annoyed.

" Okay, I know I'm fluent in french, but why do I get the feeling you guys are talking about me?" Y/N asked. My mother just laughed it off.

" Oh, of course not sweety." She said leading her into the kitchen."Would you like something to drink? We have tons to catch up on."

" Mamá! No nos robaran mis invitados!(Mom! Stop stealing my guests!)" I yelled.

" Don't you take that tone with me young man.No tendría que robar si no estabas tan aburrida.( I wouldn't have to steal them if you wernt so boring)" She said back. I scrunched up my nose.

" I am not boring!" I said, defending my pride. 

" Yeah, tell that to somebody who's listening honey!" She said, I heard Y/N giggling in the backround. I decided not to go into the kitchen to avoid further embarressment. I just went up to my room, put on my beats, and zoned out.

*a few hours later*

(Y/N's pov)

" Okay miss Theresa, it was fun." I said trying to get out of the conversation. Honestly, I was ready to go an hour and a half ago. Jacob left me down here. I headed towards the stairway and up to Jacob's room. When I got there I opened it and saw him sleep on his bed, with his beats blasting. This boy is going to go deaf. I thought. I went over and looked at him. He has some cute lips. I wonder if.....

I bent over him and attempted to peck his lips without waking him up. Slowly and carefully....... but he opened his eyes while I was in the proccess. 

" WOA!!!" We both said as I backed up and he sat up. He pulled his beats down to his neck.

" What was that?" He asked. LIE!

" Umm... I... thought you were dead" I lied.

" You thought, I was dead. And your best soulution was to stand over top of me?'

" Yyyesss." I said unsure of my own answer. He looked puzzled, until a smile came across his face that made my spine tningle.

" .....Are you sure, cause that kindof looked like you were trying to kiss me."

" No!" I reacted to fast. " I mean , no, I wasn't. Why would I do that?" 

" Look, if you wanted to kiss me all you had to do was ask." He said, making me blush. He stood up and grabbed his jacket.

" I'm assuming your ready to go." He said... I just nodded. He started to walk past me, but laughed softly and said:

" You tried to kiss me."

" Shut up." I said punching his arm. We got down the steps and out the fornt door.

" Te amo mejor amiga( I love you best friend)." He said softly.

" What?"

" Nothing." He said