Chapter 19

(Jacob's pov) *the next morning*

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock. I quickly turned it off and starred at the ceiling for about 5 minutes.

"Aye, Jacob... you good man?" I heard Raquan say.

"I should be asking you that question." I laughed. "I heard you had to be dragged off a few tables last night."

"Yeah well... I had some sprite and I took a hot shower."

"The best remedy for a horrible hangover." I said. He nodded in agreement. In case you were wondering... I'm in a hotel. Oh, and kiara, she had a pretty good head game but I couldnt, in all good concious, sleep with her. What if I got her pregnant? Then what if she told Y/N? Then what if Y/N broke up with me? And kiara made me take care of the baby on my own, naw that shit is dead.

Anyway kiara had to stop sooner or later, and when she did I dipped out. And I was the only one of us sober enough to drive(besides Craig but he had to make sure Ray and Santo didnt do anything stupid) So I decided to take us to a hotel. That way the people who needed to sober up, could. I couldnt text Y/N to let her know, so I hope she's in a good mood when I get home.

(Y/N's pov)

I rolled over and felt the space next to me without looking... empty. I opened my eyes, no August. WTF I thought. I got up and walked through the house, then I saw a shirtless August in the kitchen making breakfast and singing his song "bandz"

(on the side)

Oh what would it take to make you happy?
Dont hesitate to let me know,
Tell me what are you askin for exactly,
Open up ya mouth an let a nigga know.
Baby would you tell me please!

He stopped so I finished his line.

What I can do to make you smile again.

He turned just enough to see me and smiled.

"You tryna be like me?" He asked, I laughed coming up behind him.

"Maybe, I said. He gave me a forkfull of eggs and I was in heaven.

"Ohmigod." I said "That is so good bae." I said not realizing what I had just called him. He seemed not to mind.

"Yeah I know...Ima beast in the kitchen..."

I had a feeling something was suppost to come after that but he stayed quiet.

Ok so I gotta confess. We didnt have sex last night. The reason I woke up in his bed was because we were talking, then we made out...then we fell asleep. Nothing ever happened. It just seems too early. Even though them tattoos and that six pac is callin my name. I picked up my phone from the counter. No texts or calls from Jacob.

Whatever.

I'm not pressed over him. He made his decision. And now I've made mine. Anyway, while I was starring at the phone, August came up behind me and covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" He said.

I laughed again. "I know its you Al."

"Oh...damn. Well keep your eyes closed anyway."

"Why?"

"Its a suprize." He said.

"What kind of suprize?"

"So many damn questions." He laughed. When he moved his hands I held my eyes closed.

"Ard keep em like that."