Chapter 15

(Jacob's pov)  *3 months later*

I pulled the covers over my head... I was not ready to get up. I'm not exactly sure wat time it is.... oh wait I know, It's too damn early. 

" Jacob, get up." Y/N said, she nudged me a little.

" You first." I mumbled. I heard her suck her teeth then she  rolled up in all the covers, leaving me cold.

" Got damnitt Y/N!!!!! You know its cold as shit in here." I yelled playfully, trying to pull the covers back.

" Get in the shower and you wont be as cold." She said. She had a point, but I'd rather be under the covers with her body warmth then in the shower. But I would also rather be clean.

" Allright, you win this time." I said getting in the shower.

*10 minutes later*

Yes 10 minutes, I take long showers. So let me get to the point. I know your probably wondering.....how Y/N got in my bed. Well, ever since the incident, we've been pretty much inceparable. She's been over my house so much, she hasnt even bothered to go home. And to be honest, I like it that way. Oh, and I was her first.... just sayin.

I mean cmon, did you really think that I was going to be able to contain myself while sleeping in the same bed with her?

I'll wait........

EXACTLY!!! Theres no way in hell. Everybody knows Ima freak....... Everybody. I came out of the bathroom with water rolling down my chest and steam following behind me. My towel was wrapped around my waist. Y/N was stil sound asleep, until I jumped on her.

" Jacob!!" She yalled. 

" Your turn." I said. She peeked at me from the covers then pushe me off. I watched as her butt bounced in her little boyshorts.(A/N: outfit on the side)

" Stop looking at my butt." She said feeling my eyes on her. I smiled.

" You wernt saying that two nights ago." I said. She stopped, I could tell she was blushing.

" Neither were you." She said smirking, I couldnt respond cause she went into the bathroom. This girl right here, I swear.