Chapter 10

(Jacob's pov)*in my room*

I was laying in my bed once again thinking to myself...

Wow... I did it. I just... did it. I wasnt nervous or anything. I dont know what came over me. But goddamn her lips were soft. Like little pillows. Man i'm in over my head. And doesnt she still go out with that... Alec boy? Does this make her a cheater? Well... he's been MIA since the accident. I hope he stays gone. That would be so...

*knock knock*

" Come in." I said. I knew it was my  mother.

" Hey honey. You still mad at me?" she asked peeking her head in.

" Nope.' I said repeating the kiss in my head over and over. It made me smile.

" What are you smiling about? I havent seen a smile like that since.." She paused, thinking for a second. Then sha said:

" You kissed her, didnt you?"

" No, I didn't kiss anyone." I said still smiling.

" Don't you lie to me. Thats the same goofy smile your father had on his face when we had our first kiss." She was smiling now too.

" It wasnt my first kiss mom." I said.

" Ha! So you did kiss Y/N. Aww."

" I never said that."

" You just told on yourself, dont take it back... So are you two like, a couple?"

" No mom." I said thinking about those words. Then the kiss. I started to feel empty. She isnt my girlfriend, were not a couple, were just best friends. I layed back down in my bed. My smile was officially gone. And I think that my mother could tell how I was feeling.

" Umm... dinner will be ready soon. " She said. I just nodded. She started to walk out , but when she got in the doorway she stoppped.

" Oh! Walter called for you. He says you guys are going to indianapolis for a concert. Your suppost to leave tomorrow."

" Indianapolis?!?! Thats a 4 day trip." I yelled. Things just started going good. Now I have to leave again. Last time I left she got into a relationship. If I leave this time who knows what will happen. She could get married.

" It's only one show and you'll be home before you know it. No biggie."

" I cant!!!"

" Well.. why not?" 

" Because she's gonna get married!!!" I yelled into my pillow. Knowing she had no idea what I was talking about.

" Umm ok then. Mi hijo se está volviendo loco(My son is going crazy)."

" I heard that!" I yelled again. I ran my fingers through my hair.

She's gonna get married.

(Alec's pov) *Destination unknown*

" So you know what you need to do.'

" Yes sir." I said 

" And you will get it done."

" Yes sir."

" Good, very good. Now I want her alive. Don't do any harm to her. Understand?"

" Yes sir."

" Once she steps foot in this building... your job is done and you can leave. You wont hear from us anymore. As if we never existed." He said. The woman next to him smiling and nodding.

" You can go now mister Alec. And please be careful." She said. I turned and left the building. 

First things first... find Y/N.

(Y/N'S pov)*The next morning*

                                                         ~~//~~//~~//~~//~~//~~//~~//~~//~~//~~

" I wish we could stay here forever." I said as we held hands.

" Yeah, me too." I smiled at the sound of his voice. He made me feel so warm inside, like I just want to melt.

" Jacob?"

" Yeah?"

I looked him in his eyes. I motioned my mouth to say I love you, but  I stopped when I heard a loud bang. Jacobs facial expression changed and he fell to the floor.

" N-n-..." I studdered. I fell to his side  as he bled. When I tried to shake him, he didnt budge. Tears started to fall down my face, almost like rain. I looked up and saw Alec. He had a gun in his hands. When he noticed that I was starring at him, he jumped, causing him to drop the gun. He had the most terrified look on his face like his mom just caught him doing something bad.

" Alec.. you---"

" I'm sorry." He stammered. I looked back down to Jacob. He was trying to say something.

" I love you too." He managed to say before closing his eyes. I bent down crying harder. 

" No... please Jacob, dont leave me..." I cried, my sorror mixed withanger as I began to scream.

" No!!!"

                                       ~~//~~//~~//~~//~~//~~//~~//~~//~~//~~

" No!" I yelled, sitting up in my bed. I was breathing heavy and my face was wet. I realized it was just a dream.

" God, what did I eat last night?" I said to myself. I usually blame bad dreams on my eating habbits. I got up and went to the bathroom to wipe my face.

Maybe I should call him. I thought.

I left the bathroom and layed back on my bed. I looked over and picked up my phone, dialed his number, and waited for him to answer.

1 rings... 2 rings... 3 rings... 

" Hello?"

" Jacob, hey. " I breathed. Hearing his voice was enough. I felt releived and layed back in my bed. He seemed worried the way he answered the phone. Well... it is around 6 am... 

oops!