Chapter 12

(Jacob's pov)*at home*

Before I headeed out of the house to go see Y/N, I decided to call her. I wanted cold stone's and I was pretty sure she'd want some too. So I'm calling her to know what flavor( or flavor's) she would want. I pulled my Iphone out of my pocket and went through my contacts till I got to the one that read: VBFITHWW!

Dont judge me, it stands for: very best friend in the hole wide world!

Anyway I touched it and it started to ring.

1 ring... 2 rings... 3 rings.... 4 rings..... 5 rings...... 6 rings...........

" You have reached my voicemail, I'm probably doing something very important with my best friend, call me back and I might answer. M'kay?"

I love her viocemail. Even though it's not really her, It just makes me feel good to hear her voice. She might be sleep or something, so I'm gonna try again.

1 ring.... 2 rings... 3 rings... 4 rings....

(Alec's pov)

Ya-ay! wanna put this song on replay. I could listen to it all day, I could listen to you all day. To you all day 

" What was that?" I asked Y/N. Of course she couldnt answer me, with being tied up in all. She just starred at me, sitting in a corner, with her knees in her chest. Her mouth was duck taped and her tears were dried. 

Ya-ay! wanna put this song on replay, it can start all over again, and again. Ya-ay!

By this time I figured that it was her phone. I went over to it and saw on the screen a picture of some boy. He had a curley afro, and looked vaugley familiar. And it said: VBFITHWW!

" Dang girl, cheating on me already." I laughed. Then for the fun of it, I answered it.

" Hellooo?" 

" Uhh, who is this?"

" You called here nigga!"

" Yeah I did, and this dont sound like the person I was calling for, so once again... Who--is--this?"

" Oh, you callin for miss Y/N, over here huh? What? You her boyfriend or something?" I paused. " Wait, you cant be that, cause I'm her boyfriend. Well at least I was."

" Wait... your that Alec boy?"

" Well it's 'bout time ya slow ass caught up. Now the real question is... Who are you?"

Before the boy could answer, Y/N started making a bunch of noise and screaming something that sounded like " Jacob." I couldnt quite make it out cause of the tape. And I think curly boyy on the phone heard it.

" What was that? And where's Y/N?" He asked.

" Oh, you wanna talk to her? Here." I said going over to Y/N, putting the phone on speaker, and ripping the tape off. She cried out, Damn, that must've hurt.

" Jacob! You have to help me! Please!"

" Times up! I said snatching the phone back and taking the speaker off. " So, now you know. And you cant do anything about it. So! Now that were done here." I said, then I hung up the phone and threw it in the nearest toilet. Y/N was sobbing with her head in her knee's. I ben't down in front of her.

" Now, your lucky I cant do anything to hurt you. Cause that right there, wouldve meant death."

" Fuck you." she mumbled loud enough to hear, her mouth is probably still sore.

" Yeah, I know you want to. I mean, I would too If I saw me. Cause, If you havent noticed.. I'm pretty sexy."

" Why are you doing this to me? What happened to you?"

" Thats info I'm not obligated to give. And we should probably get out of here, cause your little cry for help, could get us caught." I said whisking her up and out of the front door.

(Jacob's pov)

 Ho shit, ho shit, ho shit, ho shit, what am I gonna do? Don't freak out. This isnt really going on right now... right? GET YOURSELF TOGETHER JACOB! THIS IS HAPPENING AND YOU NEED TO GO AND GET YOUR GIRL. SHE BELONGS TO YOU AND THAT SONOFABITCH IS TREATING HER ANY KINDA WAY! YOU NEEDA HANDLE THAT. I thought.

I stood up and got in the car. I'm 17, I got my licence. I sped to Y/N's house. When I pulled up, the front door was cracked open a little. I ran out of the car without even turning off the engine. When I got in, there was nobody in sight. I was too late. I sat down onto the couch holding my head in my hands, I slowly began to cry. What am I gonna do?

(A/N:So what should he do guys??? Should he:)

A) Call the cops, and have them track Alec and Y/N down?

B) Go after them himself and go all gangsta on em!

C) Call Y/N's mom and let her know what happened?

D) All of thee above!!!

OBVIOUSLY, D isnt really possible, but being the wonderful publisher I am... I could probably whip up some magic. So you guys's votes determine what happens in chapter 13!!! 

VOTE!!!

VOTE!!!

VOTE!!!