Part Nine

Chris parked his van in front of Tyler and Josh's apartment. He walked inside, taking the elevator to the twenty-first floor. He had a copy of their key, so while the two boys were off to get ready for their next show, he took this opportunity to finish packing up their stuff for the tour. They were leaving tomorrow morning, very early. They'll be sleeping on the bus tonight. 

So, Chris unlocked the door and brought down the pile of stuff they neatly stacked by the door into his van. When he had everything, he picked up Splashy, as promised, and brought him back. Now, he was heading to the concert hall where the bus was waiting, to pack up everything.

***

"Alright guys, so tonight, we're gonna do something a little different."

Tyler sat down on the stool which stood in the middle of the stage. Josh was sitting next to him, out of breath from the show they'd just put on for their hometown clique.

"You guys know how much we love you and appreciate everything you've done for us, right?" He was interrupted by a loud roar of cheers and shouts coming from the thousands of people that stood in front of them. He didn't mind, he thought it was amazing. "We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you, Columbus!"

Josh grabbed the mic from Tyler's hand and spoke up, he was so excited.

"To show how much we appreciate and love you guys, the worldwide clique, but you from our hometown especially, we've decided," Josh looks at Tyler and smirks. "to both get matching tattoos, right here, right now!"

The crowd cheers loudly and Josh crashes his lips on Tyler's standing up as he pulls him to his feet, his hand pushing their hips closer together. When they break apart, they smile to the crowd and watch as two tattoo artists walk on stage with them, carrying their equipment. 

"Ready guys?"

Tyler asks when his artist has the needle gun buzzing by his ear. The crowd just yells and screams and Tyler nods, giving the artist a clear go ahead. He presses the needle against Tyler's skin on his right upper bicep.

Josh breathes in a large breath before the needle touches his skin, piercing through behind his right ear. It doesn't take too long for both their X tattoos to be complete, maybe twenty one minutes or so. That's all, before they end the night with a marvelous song, performing their finale to a perfection as always.

"HELLO!"

Tyler is shouting into the mic, his vocal cords dancing within him and he's drumming, in front of Josh and on a black wooden platform that's being held by the fans. Confetti is shooting out and into the sky, raining softly on his people singing.

"Thank  you guys, for a wonderful night."

They bowed together, arms wrapped around each other and walked off stage, exhausted. Tyler and Josh head to their tour bus happily greeted by Splashy.

"Hey, sweetie! Guess Chris brought all our stuff, huh?"

Tyler closes the door behind him and throws himself on the couch, watching Josh rub Splashy's tummy. This is possibly the most beautiful sight Tyler's ever seen, he's so happy he got Splashy for Josh. They both kind of lay there, resting for the next hour or so, and Josh swears Tyler fell asleep judging by the way he jumps and screams at the sound of knocking on their door. With a chuckle, Josh gets off his chair to open it.

"Hello? Debby? What are you doing here?"

"There's a party, let's go. You're both invited. Come on."

"Deb-"

"Come on!"

She insists and Josh gives in, nodding as he grabbed his phone and pulled Tyler up. They both had already showered, washing off all of their stage makeup. Done by her, actually. Tyler doesn't want to go and it's so obvious in his eyes but he forces himself, for Josh.