Part Eleven

[trigger warning, read at your own risk]

"I don't remember."

"Joshua, don't you dare lie to me."

"Tyler, I'm not lying, I swear!"

Tyler's eyes are burning a hole through Josh and he feels himself grow anxious. His jaw tenses and he's breathing rapidly; he's having a panic attack.

"O-okay, um let-let me think. We met Patrick and Pete and we talked then you left."

Tyler was standing with his arms crossed, waiting for an answer or an explination. Wait, what exactly was he expecting Josh to tell him?

"Guys, we're here!" Allan parked the bus in the back of the Metropolis in Montreal and got up, stretching his arms and legs. He wasn't paid to ask questions, so he didn't bother to mention their argument. 

Tyler rolled his eyes at Josh and threw on a t-shirt, getting out the bus. He needed some fresh air. Yet, he still didn't even know what he was supposed to be mad about. As he walked down St-Catherine, Blurryface appeared by his side, walking alongside him and swaying his arms back and forth.

"So, let me guess, little Joshie didn't talk?"

Tyler was already pissed off, he did not need his mind screaming at him right now. He rolled his eyes at his alternate self and spoke in a quiet tone. The street was a little quiet so no one heard him if they did they'd all just consider him insane. But, he was insane, wasn't he? 

"I don't have time for your shit! Besides, what exactly is he suppose to have done, huh??"

Tyler was irritated and was questioning every decision he's ever made.

"Awe, don't be like that, Tyler. You deserved it anyway."

"Deserved what?! WHY DON'T YOU FRICKING TELL ME SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE?!"

Right now, the entire street had turned to face Tyler who was screaming into thin air. It was a busy one too, at least two dozen people stared at him. He looked completely crazy. His hands were in the air and he was turned 90 degrees, facing east. He was yelling into the emptiness and suddenly felt insecure and anxious when everyone stared at him. That's the part where he'd hide his face in the crease of Josh's neck and the feeling of his warm skin brushing up against his nose would take away all of this pain and darkness.

May 27, 2013

Josh rubbed some sunscreen on his legs and arms while he waited for Tyler to finish brushing his teeth. Once both boys were ready, they left the hotel and began walking in downtown Hawaii.

"Look at all these palm trees!"

Tyler giggled and Josh continued to look in amazement, pointing to every object or thing he saw.

"Look!!! Tyler, look at the coconuts!!"

"Oh my gosh, Josh. You're like a child."

The two kept walking until they found a cute little shrimp shack by the beach. They stopped there, ordering some shrimps and devouring them. Then Josh's face lit up as he watched all of his surroundings, seeing something that immediately caught his attention, right before the mountain range.

"I'll be right back, don't move!"

Before Tyler could speak, Josh ran off, a shrimp in his hand and a grin on his face. He headed to a kiosk across the street, the shade of the nature blocking Tyler from seeing exactly what the hell his bandmate was doing. When Josh came back, his hands hid behind his back and he had the biggest smile Tyler's ever seen worn by the man.