Sydney Blade

Meet me, Sydney Blade. I'm not your typical Californian type of girl. In fact I like metal/rock music. I've always been bullied for being an outcast I guess it's just something people don't see often.

I was fostered out at a very young age because my birth parents couldn't afford to look after me. I do not remember or know my birth parents I only know them as fair as a piece of paper goes. My real last name is not Blade. Blade is my foster name. I don't know my real last name. I don't really care that I've never met my birth parents because my fosters parents have given me the best life. But I have to be completely honest with you, not everyday is great at home neither is it at anyway place. But then there's school. Schools just a living Hell I get called so many names and people judge me by my appearance. I basically have no friends whatsoever because of all the rumours that were spread about me, maybe one day I'll find a friend...

*****

"It's 9:00, Sydney, you slept in." mum said.

"What? I go to work in 30 minutes!" I said raising my voice.

I jumped up out of bed to get ready. I have ink black hair with blood red streaks and tips.

Because I work at Hot-topic we have to wear things from there to promote it so I put my BVB earrings in, with MCR three cheers to sweet revenge shirt and black jeans with black boots.

I have ten minutes to get to work. With no time for breakfast, I run out the front door and off to work. With only 3 minutes till I start work I make it in time. My shift starts and today I'm working with Jake Dew- I have a crush on him but I can keep it cool. I help many people with clothes sizes, finding shirts, basically anything you could think of. Working at Hot-Topic is so much fun you get to rock out in stall, your surrounded by cool clothes and band merch, people who like the bands you do and best of all you have to wear band merch! A group of girls came in trying on lots of band merch and clothes next thing you know they're at the counter with a pile of clothes. I scan the clothes while talking to them about how's there day been and what music they like. Many people enter and exit the shop it's 9:00pm it's time to lock up and go home. Jake and I had an all day shift. "Wanna grab some dinner with me?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, sure." I replied holding back my excitement.

"Lets go then." Jake says.

We pack up, then we lock up and head over to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Great food they have crumbed chicken and the Oreo cheesecake, yum!

After we had dinner we said goodbye and headed our separate ways. I run home and after 10 minutes of running I finally arrive at home. I'm so tired, a whole day of work.

"Hey, honey, how did work go?" Dad asked

"Really well, I should get paid on Monday!" I replied.

"Awesome job!" Dad happily says.

"Well I'm really tired I'm gonna go to bed." I told Dad.

"Ok goodnight babe sleep tight."

I have a shower and go to bed.

*Heres to your perfect weapon, crack bone with blind aggression. Like birds who's wings are broken, you live without direction.*

Off goes my alarm with Perfect Weapon. I just get out of bed, singing along to it.

Today is a very laid back day before I go back to school tomorrow. I get changed into track suit pants and a singlet top. I get out Saints Row 4 and start to play that for a while.

*2 Hours later*

Wow I've been playing Xbox for 2 hours straight, better get off and clean the house.

My house hold is very laid back. Mum and Dad just chill in the lounge room or their room, while I just do what I want, when I want!

The day passes very fast and I head of to bed.

____________________________________________________

Sydney Blade's POV is written my me, NaysnayBvb

This is a short chapter to describe things about Sydney.

Hope your enjoying our book, happy reading!

-NaysnayBvb