Sydney

SYDNEY'S POV

There was a knock on the door then dad bursted in

"Sydney time for you 1st day at the School Of Rock"

The School Of rock.Finally A place we're I will belong a place where people understand me. a place for misfits.

I get up out of bed without even hesitating to I'm just so excited! I do all my morning needs pee, shower and eat.

I'm in a mood for waffles, So I ate waffles.

it's now time to get dressed.

I get dressed pulling out my best outfit I don't want people hair on a band impression on my 1st day.

WOW I'm actually ready for once with time to spare!!!

I guess I will go and play Sims 3

I have now have 10mins so I grab my earphones cause I must have my earphones!! I grab my BVB messenger bag. And leave

I walk down to the bus stop and when i got to the bus stop there was a fee hot emo type boys and some really pretty girls wearing black.

While we are waiting for the 8:30 bus,a swamp of birds come flying through taking a Shit on my head.... great.

it didn't take very long for the bus to arrive.

I hop on the bus and pay the driver. As I walk through the bus passing people most of them were really nice giving me great big smiles and a welcome. I take a seat on the bus And Pull my earphones out. Wow they are really tangled "DEAR earphones Please stop having rough Sex in my pocket" gross I know im so dirty but I can't help it I think like that ok? don't judge me.

I untangle my earphones and blast some music (BVB)

The bus pulls up at school and we all pile out. I stop at the gates and look around taking it all in then I hear .......

"Sydney Blade and Raylen Harrows please report to the principles Office now"

Well Sydney time to enter the school I think to my self taking a huge breath before walking in a a sea of red black and silver Leather and studs

I take a breath before heading any further.

______________________________________________

I hope that chapter was good if not I'm really sorry

-NaynsayBvb