Raelyn

I grab my black hoop earrings and walk downstairs.

"New style?" Henry asks, nibbling a piece of marmalade toast.

"You like it?" He looks up at me, his eyes glazed with a milky white film. He shrugs, and turns back to his toast. I mentally face palm, and Sarge appears to pity me. I look down at him, not really wanting him to be here right now but glad for the excuse to get away. "I'm taking Sarge for a walk."

"No you're not."

"What?"

"School starts at 9 o' clock. It's 8:46." My eyes widen and I run back upstairs. I quickly throw on some random clothes, along with my precious lace up combat boots and a few bracelets.

I leapt down the stairs two at a time. I may be short, but I have long legs.

"Cya!" I call out to Henry. He'd manage. Besides, he'd probably just have a nap in the chair or snuggle Sarge or something. I grab my already packed BVB messenger bag and charge outside. I missed the bus, so I'll have to run to school. Oh well.

I finally make it, having almost stepped in dog crap twice. As soon as I get there, over the loud speaker I hear, "Sydney Blade and Raelyn Harrows, please report to the student office. Sydney Blade, and Raelyn Harrows." I take a deep breath, open my eyes and step through the gates- and come face to face with a sea of black, leather, and studs.