Sydney

I said goodbye to Raelyn and took a few steps away before looking over at her and giving her a weird smile.

I pulled out my phone and I had a few text messages from Jake, about the robbery at work.

I picked up the walking paste and headed straight over to work.

I walled past so many clothes shops that had gross stuff in it that I would never wear, and it made me sick just looking at it all.

I finally reached the other part of the shopping centre where hot topic was. the shop had been re-opened so I'm taking it as they solved it out!

*

"SSSSSSSSSYYYYYYDDDDDDDNNNNNNEEEEEYYYYYY" yelled out Jake who was running over to me and giving me a huge hug

"Tackle me to the ground why don't you!" I say back with some sass.

"My bad" He replied pulling away from the hug.

"So wants happened with the robbery?" I ask

"Well.... you see Sydney" he said trying to be all official "they couldn't find anything so they closed the case for now until further investigations BUT, our boss plus one other person is coming in about 5MINUTES TO WATCH US WORK AMD CLOSE UP!" he said gasping for air.

We broke the conversation and started getting on with the work. I started unpacking the boxes that I found in the store room, some really awesome band tees that we finally got!!

"Might have to buy these!" I yelled out

Hearing Jake laugh.

I stared up at the clock hanging on the wall.

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tick

Tock.

I broke my 'Stair' off with the clock and continued doing what I was doing.

Once I had unpacked all the clothes I then went and found a home they could stay,(meaning a spot in the shop).

In came our store boss and the head boss of all hottopics.

.daunting.

They marched on in the store and headed straight to the 'out back' of the shop, where Jake was.

Half an hour later they came out and watched closely what I was doing, doing on the cash register, re-folding clothes everything!

**

Jake and I counted the money and put it in the shops safe, the money we counted was pretty much ALL the money everyone spent here today.

We did all the other stuff we had to do before locking up the shop and then double checking it's locked.

Our boss and the head boss still watching us.

Jake gave me a hug goodbye and we walked our ways.

I looked back at the shop and my boss and the head boss where both talking and writing stuff down on there ever-so-oh-official clip boards.

**

Mum and dad were home watching tv when I walked in.

"Where the hell have you been young lady?" Dad exclamaied

"Work" I replied

"After school?" mum asked

"I FINALLY have a friend, and I was just hanging out with her, is that not allowed, am I not allowed to have friends?" I yelled as I stormed outside.