Biker Gang

Tony sighed as he walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a coffee cup and walked over to the sink. He rolled his eyes
"Who's putting coffee grounds in the disposal?" He walks over to the counter and puts down his mug. No one answered.
"Am I running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang?" He mutters. He rubs at his eyes.
He hears Hawkeye run out of a room with the Hulk behind him.
"It was just pickles Hulk, ahhh" Hawkeye yells as he runs throughout the tower.
Tony rubs at his temples. Steve walks over to him from the living room.
"Morning Tony" He says in a strong voice.
"Hey Steve" Tony yawns and scratched at his chest where is Arc Reactor lays.
"Tired?" Steve asked making himself breakfast.
"Yeah and nursing a headache" Tony replied taking some ibuprofen. Steve also heard Hulk fighting with Hawkeye over pickles.
"Not again" He mutters.
"Yes again" Tony replied. "I'll be in my lab if you need me" Steve nods and continues to make breakfast. Late r that day Steve goes to Tony's lab. He saw Tony working on the computer, making adjustments to his suit.
"Hey Tony" Steve said
"Hey what's up?" Tony asked spinning around.
"I was wondering if you could add a few things to my suit to make it better. It got scratched up in the last fight" Steve said bringing the suit and laying it down on the table.
"Sure" Tony nods. He puts on his glasses that helped him see what could use some fixing.
"Tony"
"Yes Steve"
"I really appreciate this and you a lot and I-" He was cut off midsentence as Tony kissed his lips.
"Come down here tonight and the suit will be ready and we can go cuddle in my room" Tony smiled
"O-okay" Steve smiled a small blush creeping up on his cheeks. Later that night Steve got his suit and they both cuddled in Tony's large bed. Tony rubbed Steve's side as Steve cuddled into Tony's chest. It was about 2 in the morning when they heard loud feet running down the hallway.
Tony and Steve woke up opening their door.
"It's your turn Cap I took care of it last time" Falcon laughs and goes back into his room. Steve gets his shield and goes to the living room throwing it in front of them. Tony had is Ironman suit on.
"Guys do you know what time it is!?" Steve growls
"What did you do?" Tony asked
"I broke one of his dolls and he is all mad about it" Clint said with his bow pointing at the Hulk.
"Do you have a death wish?" Tony asked as the Hulk yelled "They aren't dolls!" And the Hulk took Hawkeye and they flew out the window. Just another day at the Avengers tower.