Attack

Tony Stark stared at the screen as he watched destruction hit the city. He caused all of this. He will fail his team. He will fail Steve. His glass hit the floor and he woke up. He imagined Steve dying and he couldn't do anything. He stared at the glass on the floor, but didn't clean it up.
"Jarvis, have something clean this up" He mumbled and rolled his chair to the otherside of the room.
"Tony" Steve walked in to the lab wearing only a tight shirt and sweats.
"What?" Tony asked his hand rubbing his forehead. Steve frowned at the man.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm great" Tony said. Steve walked over to Tony. Tony thought Steve was gonna pry at him to tell him what was wrong. But Tony was wrong. Steve layed his hands on Tony's shoulders and massaged them. Tony groaned and closed his eyes because Steve's hands felt really good. Steve bent down and softly kissed Tony's neck.
"Steve.." Tony grunts.
"Shh.." Steve replied. Tony didn't want to close his eyes and drift to sleep or daydream. He started seeing cities fall and people die and his team die. Lastly he saw Steve die on his watch. On his plan. Tony started to breathe heavily not being able to catch his breath. His heart beat increased fastly. He couldn't form words.
"Tony, Honey calm down" Steve spun Tony's chair to face him.
"I-I" Tony breathed heavily.
"Baby don't talk" Steve ran his hand through Tony's hair.
"I failed you guys" Tony managed to get out.
"You never fail us Tony" Steve smiled and rubbed Tony's back.
"Breathe in and out" He whispers.
Tony does as Steve tells him and starts to calm down. A tear fell down his cheek. Steve hugged him.
"Tony you are a great man. You never fail us. Your team. Your amazing" Tony buried his head in Steve's chest.
"Your also an amazing husband"
"Thank you Steve"
"No need to thank me Tony" Steve replied and kissed his husband softly. Tony kissed back lovingly. They were just meant to be.