Sometimes Drunk Nights

After a late night of drinking and dancing at a party Steve took Tony home and he passed out in bed. Steve was also to tired to go home and passed out in bed. The next day Tony woke up and turned his body to see Steve laying there. Tony stared at the sleeping figure. Steve turned it body to face Tony and smiled.
"Morning super solider"
"Where am I?"
"Well for one your in my bed"
"Oh yeah..I passed out" Steve replied
"Thanks for bringing me home..I've been feeling useless lately and have been partying a lot. I shouldn't have to put this on you" Tony says and pulls at his pillow.
"It's not a problem Tony" Steve smiles and stares into Tony's eyes.
"I've been losing a lot of people lately..I'm glad your still here" Tony gives a faint smile. Steve just nods and studies Tony's figure.
"Well, anyways maybe I should-" Tony was cut off from Steve's lips being placed onto his.
"Have you been wanting to do this for awhile?" Tony says with a smirk after he pulled away from the kiss.
"It's not like you didn't want it Tony"
"How do you know that?" Tony pouts.
"How about the one time you were drunk and I drove you home and you placed your hand on the no touch zone?"
"I wasn't drunk.."
"You weren't!?" Steve raised an eyebrow.
"I acted like it to see what you'd do" Tony smirks
"Yeah okay Tony" Steve rolled his eyes.
"So is this becoming a thing?" Tony asked
"That's up to you"
"And also you" Tony replied
"I would like it to be a thing yes" Steve nods
"Well good. Because you weren't gonna leave my bed that easy"