Are You Really Sick?

It was the 3rd time this morning Tony got up to puke in the toilet. Steve obviously was sleeping threw all of it. After Tony was done he felt sick to his stomach. It was still 3 in the morning. He went back to bed getting under the covers laying on his side to face the wall. Steve rolled over in his sleep and wrapped his arm around Tony snuggling up close to him. Warmth ran through Tony's body and he tried to get some sleep again. But Tony's stomach wouldn't quit bothering him. He got out of bed and went downstairs to his lab giving Jarvis symptoms to enter into his memory to see what could be wrong with Tony until he could go to a proper doctor. Tony absently rubbed his stomach because he was in pain.
"Jarvis I don't have all day. It's 3 in the morning and my stomach is kill me" Tony says annoyed standing in his lab only in his boxers and a black shirt.
"Sir the only thing that keeps coming up is pregnant but I-"
"Keep running the system. I can't be pregnant I'm a man" Tony sighs at the "stupid" computer. Jarvis kept searching threw the files and the Internet.
Tony stared at the screen in front of him as it filled up with pages. He felt really nauseous.

"Jarvis" He growls getting irritated. 

"Sir, nothing will come up besides pregnant, like I said before" Tony gets a little angry, could it  really be possible. Hell he is sleeping with Captain America and there are other universes like Asgard and whatnot. Tony stays quiet.

"Jarvis get out the bots, we are gonna do a blood test and see if this shit is possible" Tony mutters and walks off to sit down in a chair. Even though it was 3 A.M. Tony had to know, he just had too. They got the blood test and Jarvis said it wouldn't be done until the morning, so Tony went upstairs and back to bed. He shook Steve awake.

"Tony?" Steve mutters opening his eyes.

"Hey big guy, cuddle with me my stomach hurts" Tony growls nicely at him and Steve rolls over bringing Tony close to his body. Steve took his hand and rubbed circles into Tony's stomach.

The next morning Tony woke up, Steve wasn't there. Tony grunted and put on some jeans, as he walked down to his lab. He didn't see Steve anywhere as he walked through the tower to get to his lab. Once he reached his lab he closed the doors.

"Jarvis, results ready?" He ask

"Yes, Mr. Stark one moment please" Jarvis replies and Tony stays silent.

"Mr. Stark, you are indeed pregnant" Jarvis says

Tony froze in place, how in the hell is he pregnant. Did he want to tell Steve. No he had to tell Steve. Tony's hand slid down to his stomach 

"Pregnant?" He muttered silently.

A few hours later Tony came out of his lab prepared to tell Steve the news he had just found out about. Steve was in the kitchen making lunch before he went to the gym.

"Steve?" Tony mumbles loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah?" Steve ask

"I-i need to tell you something" Tony gets closer to him. Steve turns around to face his lover. 

"Okay what is it?" Steve smiles to lighten the mood

"I-impregnantandidontknowhow" Tony talks really fast

"In american if you will?" Steve laughs

"I'm pregnant and I don't know how" He states

"Your kidding right" Steve ask. Tony stared at him seriously.

"Okay your not" Steve nods

"Please, don't leave Steve" Tony mumbles close to tears

"I'm not gonna leave Honey" Steve smiled and went to hug Tony. Tony accepted the hug, because he needed it.

"I love you Tony, we will be great dads"

"I love you too Steve" Tony mumbles into Steve's chest in tears. Steve wiped the tears away and kissed his lover. That went better than expected.