Stony Child

The only voices that filled your head were the voices of the bullies at school who would laugh and taunt you. You would talk about how the famous Tony Stark is your father and no one believed you so they all bullied you. Even the teacher didn't believe you. So, next week on Thursday was bring your dad to school so he could talk about his occupation. Everyone in class looked at you when the teacher announced that this event would be happening. Once school was let out your teacher said "Now (Y/N) I know you think Tony Stark is your father but really your real father needs to come okay?"
You just nod in silence and leave to get on the bus. People on the bus even bullied you and you ran off the bus to your house in tears. You ran inside and you tried to run past your father Steve but he caught you in his arms and picked you up.
"Hey now, you can't just run in here crying and expect me not to ask what is wrong" He moves a strand of hair behind your ear. You sniffle hiding your face into his chest.
"Will you talk to me and papa?" He whispers. You nod in response. Steve takes you downstairs and then into the elevator which leads to Tony's underground lab.
"Mr. Stark" Steve smirks at his husband.
"Yes Mr. Stark?" Tony smirks back.
"Our baby is crying and needs to talk to both of us" Steve says holding you up in his arms. Tony walks over to the both of you. He smiled at you.
"What's wrong sugar?" You held out your arms towards your papa and he took you and held you.
"People are bullying me!" You cry into his shirt.
"About what?" Steve asked
"They say Tony Stark isn't my papa" You whine "Even the teachers don't believe me!"
Steve stares at Tony.
"And Thursday is bring your father to school, but I know you probably can't come" You sigh and look at your papa.
"Of course I'll come sweetie" Tony says fast. He knew he worked a lot, but he didn't think you would think of him always working so much and never having time for you.
"R...really?" Your eyes brighten up.
"Of course" He nods and kissed your forehead. You smiled and hug him.
Thursday came pretty quickly. Your papa wasn't at school yet.
"Where's your father (Y/N)?" They taunted you.
"Yeah where's Tony Stark?" A little boy asked you. You just glared at him. Tony then walked into the room with the other dad's he was holding a suit case. The room was filled with gasps and people being shocked as Tony made his way to your desk. Then you saw your father Steve behind him.
There were faint whispers of boys saying "It's Captain America!"
Tony sits next to you at your desk and wraps his arm around you and kissed your cheek. Steve did the same but on the other side of you. It was time for them to present their occupation. Tony walked to the front of the class.
"First off I wanna say. If you would all stop bullying my daughter that would be much appreciated" He picked up his suitcase.
"As you all know I am Tony Stark. I run my own business, Stark Industries. I'm apart of the Avengers like my husband over there Steve Rogers but now Steve Stark. He is Captain America as you all know. I build technology for the greater good. I helped build War Machines suit and Spidermans. I put in a little bit to Caps suit every once and awhile and then I have my suit. I just finished my new one as I will show you all now"
He open the case as his armor started to fly over to him and attach to him. He didn't put on the helmet because he wanted to face everyone. He continued more on about Ironman and his and Caps work and overall it was a good day. No one apologized for bullying you but no one ever doubted you again and you got to spend time with both of your dad's so it was a win win.