Pro: I've Fallen for Her

~ ~ ~ ~

Wise men say only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay

Would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This tale starts on a hot summer's day, it was just a few weeks before the trio and Ginny were due back to Hogwarts. Harry was with Ron and Hermione in Ron's room having a conversation. He had something to tell them. They looked at him curiously, while Hermione had already known what this was about, she still wanted to hear her best friend's confession,

"Harry mate, what did you want to tell us??" Ron asked looking at his best friend in concern.

Harry looked at them nervously, "I wanna talk about Ginny."

"You fancy her don't you?" Hermione asked him unable to hold in her eager to get an answer to her suspicion.

Harry's eyes widened at her sudden outburst, though it was true he was surprised that she had said out loud.

He asked, "How did you know 'Mione?"

"Harry, I've seen the way you are looking at her all summer." Said girl sighed, "Like you are in love with her. She feels that same for you, she doesn't stop talking about you, she worries about you constantly!"

Ron stared at his best friends, he surprised them by hugging Harry tightly, which the dark haired teen eventually returned.

"I thought you'd go all protective, older brother on him, Ronald?" Asked the brightest witch of their age with a raised brow.

Ron chuckled, "I would've if he wasn't already like a brother to me, my parents love you as if you were one of us Harry. Mum would be happy to hear that you would want to be with Ginny, Dad would love to have you as a son-in-law. Besides we'd rather it be you then any other man court her."