Chapter 1: Little Talks

"Is you being you, just you
Yeah, the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you."

Ginny's pov:

It has been a week since I've spoken to Harry, he might be in Slytherin but I always thought that he belonged in Gryffindor. He had told me that the only reason the Sorting House had placed him in Slytherin was because of his connection with –the devil himself- Voldamort, but he knew knew he truly belonged in the house of the brave. He is the only person I know from that horrid house who sticks up for my family's name and despite Hermion being muggle born has protected her too.

Honestly I still fancy him like crazy! But the thing is he only sees me as one of his best friends, Hermione has been telling he sees me as so much more though, yet I don't have the heart to believe her. What would he see in me? I think he knows I do, knowing my darling brothers being close to him, specially Ron who tell his best mate anything. Harry is the only Student in Slytherin who is given high marks in Transfiguration, Professor Magonagall praises his skill for that subject since he can transfigure everything and anything.

"Ginny wait up!" Someone called from behind me I looked back to see Harry, "Hey Hazza! Its been a while." I greeted with a smile, "It really has, hasn't it? How are you?" He asked smiling back as we walked around the lake, "I am great, thanks for asking! It has been a week since our last conversation, what happened?" I replied glancing at him, "Draco and his goons won't leave me a lone! Its getting a bit annoying, plus Parkinson had been clingy with me." He says shaking his head.

The last line confused me, because I though he fancied her. He always smiled when she was around, like she was happy with her. This made my heart clenched the thought of him liking that bitch just hurt me. There was a heavy silence between us like our thoughts were running through our heads. He stopped walking all of a sudden.

I looked at him, "I don't get why they can't leave a lone. Maybe they're suspecting something." I told him, we were a good distance from each other, "I don't know, but they aren't smart enough to know anythings up with me." He replied that was true they weren't the brightest bunch, "I thought you and Pansy were like a thing. She seems to like you." I tell him voicing out my earlier confusion, "Nope we aren't together, she just wants to make it look like I am with her. She does fancy me though, she only likes me for the fame and the money." He explains looking down.

I hate the way he gets when he talks about these things. The truth is I like him because he is caring, brave, loyal and smart, he isn't too bad on the looks either his emerald eyes that gain streaks of golden brown when ever it is hit by the sun, his messy black hair which makes him very attractive, the leather jacket he wears every weekend when he goes out to Hogsmade.

"And besides I like someone else." He says smiling at me, "Really! Who is it?!" Maybe I asked a little bit too eagerly, "Well for starters she is in Gryffindor. She is smart, beautiful, her whit and her fiery tamper at times. She has known me for quite a while, in fact we are best friends! Oh and I can't forget her classical sense of humor." He describes with a slight laugh, "Hermione?" I said unsure looking down at the ground, "Nah. I would like to think of her as the older sister I never had. She is older then by a few months ya know, I'll give you another clue. She is right in front of me." He says I staggered back shocked!

He fancied me! Me... little Ginivra Molly Wealsey?!

"You like me?!" I asked to see if he was not joking, he nods his eyes holding a sincere stare as he waited for my reaction. I ran to him, his arms snaked around my waist as I reached up to pulled his lips to mine, the kiss was slow and sweet then we pulled away looking into the other person's eyes, "Ginny you are one of the only people who knows me for who I really am, not just Harry Potter the chosen one or the boy who lived. You know how to cheer me up a side from Ron and Hermione. And you know know me better then they both do, you know secrets about me that I haven't told them." He said his lips hovering over mine, "Did you ask my dad and brothers?" I asked him a small smile on my lips, "Yes I did! Your mum was rather delighted with it and your dad was pleased with the news. Ron was open to the idea of us dating, when I thought he would object to it, the twins well lets just say they are pretty much alright with the whole idea, Bill was also alright but told me that if I ever hurt you he will personally kill me." I was shocked when he said Ron agreed to me dating Harry, "Well that's good." Then I crashed my lips to his melting into his embrace, "Ginivra Molly Wealey, will you be my girl friend?" He asked when we pulled away. "A MILLION TIMES YES!" I exclaimed happily.

He let out a smirk, "May I kiss you then?" He asked, I planted a kiss on his soft lips, the sent of velvet and treacle tart filled the air it made me feel safe and wanted, my hand was tangled in his hair while the other was lightly fluttering on his jaw.

We pulled away and sat by the lake for hours in our own little world, no one to bother us as we were wrapped up in our little thoughts.

That was the first chapter! Awww Harry's confession was sooo cute, wasn't it? Look like Hinny is at it again! I swear these two just can't seem to get enough of each other *winks*. Ahahaha !!!

Song: I love you by Avril Levine

Picture: Hogwarts

ww