Chapter 8: Forever with You

"There's a little bit of devil in her angel eyes

She's a little bit of heaven with a wild side

Got a rebel heart a country mile wide

There's a little bit of devil in her angel eyes

A little bit of devil in her angel eyes"

Ginny's pov:

All those things Harry said about were so sweet, it showed me that he really did love me, I was walking on the Hogwarts grounds no one was really around considering that in was getting colder and the snow came earlier this year. I loved Winter, everything about it brought joy to me, the white snow clears my thoughts. I stopped by the tree that Harry and I spend a lot of our time in, I walked nearer noticing that there were words etched to the trunk of the old oak.

HARRY POTTER

&

GINNY WEASLEY

FOREVER WITH YOU

I had tears in my eyes, I was smiling too. Harry had really meant what he said, he really did love me. I sat under the tree and looked at the lake slowly falling a sleep, soon enough my eyes closed the peaceful sound of the wind filling my ears. I must have been asleep for hours 'cause when I woke I was in a unfamiliar place. It looked like a common room, with a couch and two arm chairs, a fire place in front, there was a piano somewhere behind me I heard a piece play.

I turned to see Harry sitting behind it playing what sounded like "Cannon in D", I walked behind his back and covered his eyes, "Guess who?" I teased as he chuckled, "My incredibly adorable girlfriend." He said turning around to face me, "Where are we Harry?" I asked as he stood, "Room of Requirement, Ron and 'Mione were looking for you and I told them I knew where you went, I saw you by the lake a sleep I didn't want to bother you so I brought you here." He explained and I smiled he was so sweet, "I sent my patronus telling them where we are, they'll be coming here soon enough. They wanna catch up, it had been a while." He finished.

I stood up on the tip of my toes and pecked his lips then pulled away, he leaned down to peck my lips back, we continued this for the last few minutes, brushing our lips together, leaving little pecks. Then it turned into a full on kiss as I pulled on his cloak, his arms went around my waist where as mine hung loosely around his neck, I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip I granted him entry. Sparks ran all over my body as it always did when our tongues collided, my hands moved to the hem of his shirt slipping into into it as my fingers trailed through his defined torso.

He groaned then moved his lips to my neck, I moaned as he kissed my week spot, his arms traveled around my back as he walked us back to the couch I pulled off his shirt as his lips returned to mine, I pushed him down the couch but he pulled me down with him never breaking the kiss. His muscles were so ugh... I loved them! His hair was tousled from my hands, his glasses slipping down his face and his breath disheveled from the snogging.

"I love you." He said his eyes fired with emotion voice husky, "I love you too, Harry. I saw what you wrote on the tree." I said laying my head on his bare chest while his arms were around my waist, "I wrote it yesterday before we went to Hogsmade. I thought I could engrave our ever lasting love on the very tree that most of our memories were made." His words made my heart melt, "You know we should see our petronuses." I said smiling, "Ah, the sole proof that we are truly meant to be. You've caught up to your research Ms. Weasley." He said. We both sat back up and pulled out our wands, Harry cast the spell first it was just a mist of light then a lion burst out of it, my turn the same thing happened but this time it was a lioness. They danced together, his lion letting out a delightful roar, "Well then this is really interesting." Harry stated grinning, my lioness purred as her mate licked her cheek, "I say we are indeed should mates. Its good to know my heart chose its other half well." I said.

Harry faced me again his hand cupping my cheek, he kissed me sweetly. Then we pulled away looking into each others eyes, his emerald ones showing love and pure happiness his smile showed it too. I sat on the couch again this time his head was on my lap, while I played with his soft raven locks.

"You know you are not an angel." He mumbled looking up at me, "I never said I was. In fact I don't know what I am most people." I told him, "Well to your family your the little girl they need to look out for, to your friends your the fierce girl with a fiery temper." He replied with a smile, "How about you?" I asked looking into his eyes, "Your the girl of my dreams. The young lady with the bright smile, a hint of mischievous fire in your eyes. To me you are the devilish angel with a lot of sexy attitude." This made me smile a lot.

The epilogue is next! How did you find this Forbidden romance? Our fave otp stays together once again, yepp even when forbidden they will be the perfect couple!

Song: Angel Eyes by Love and Theft

Picture: Grand Piano

ww