Chapter 5: My Romeo

Chapter 5: My Romeo

"My first, my last, my everything
And the answer to all my dreams
You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are."

Harry's pov:

The weekend had come to a dreadful end, as I felt that aching pain again whenever I am not with Ginny, my heart felt empty. I was flying around on Buckbeak, it was mid morning and the cool October air whiked through the trees. It was peaceful and calming to be up here with my own thoughts, my mind was occupied by the red haired girl I love so much. Then her voice popped into my head, but it was panicked and scared.

"HARRY! Help please they..." Her voice trailed off making my heart clench, "GINNY! Where are you?!" I said both worried and fearing for her life, "I am in the Astronomy Tower. HARRY! PLEASE HURRY!" That was enough for me to act as I willed the hippogriff to fly to direction of the Astronomy, "Hold on I'm coming!" I exclaimed, I saw a body floating over the railings, it looked like they were being levitated off the landing!

Buckbeak must have sensed my urgency as he flew at an alarming speed, as I flew closer I started to see a puff of red hair, GINNY! Then I heard her voice again. "AHHHHH!!! SOMEONE HELP!" My heart was beating out of my chest, she was 50-70 feet of the ground! I can't bloody loose her now, she is the one thing that keeps my life going, she is the reason I feel happy and so alive, I just can't loose her now!

Merlin please let me save her in time! She was only 10 feet from the ground by the time I caught her in my arms, Buckbeak stuttered a little bit receiving the impact must have sent him off balance for a little bit. Ginny's eyes were shut tight, while my arms cradled her tightly as I kissed her forehead .

"Ginny your alright! I've got you don't worry your okay." I whispered into her ear trying to assure her. Her eyes shot open her arms instantly went around my neck, "Harry, your here! That was so..." She trailed off burring her head into my chest, "Don't worry I am here and no one is gonna hurt you. I'll beat up the sorry ares of the person who tried to kill you. Who was it Ginny?" I said to her carefully as I placed her behind me, her arms finding their way around my torso, "It Draco and his bloody goons! They were taunting me, I retaliated of course but they mentioned something about you. Draco was saying that you were acting weirdly around them, then Parkinson said that I was drugging you with some sort of potion." She explained taking a breath, "Then that was when Goyle hung me over the railing, then Zabinnie just levitated me from there." She continued my anger was balling inside be, I knew they did it!

But then she started kissing my neck all of my anger disappeared, "Thank you for saving me, again. But how did you get there?" She mumbled into my neck making me smile, "Well its Care for Magical Creatures for us, this is Buckbeak by the way. I was flying when I heard your voice in my head I flew there in a hurry, my heart was beating in an alarming speed! Then I prayed to Merlin that I'd catch you in time, and I did thank Merlin really!" I tell her as we flew back to the forbidden forest, "Wow this is such a great view, Harry! I can literally see the whole school from here, this is amazing! Have you tried this before?" She exclaimed enjoying the amazing view, "During my third year, it was scary at first but I just settled into it and enjoyed the ride. Looks like your knight in shining armor has saved you once again, mi lady." I told her, her girly giggle filled the air.

"It was more like I've found my Romeo down the tower waiting for me." She replies as I smiled at the thought, "Where for art thou my Juliet? Off the tower thy lady hath fallen, soon be saved by her beloved Romeo." I replied imitating an old English man, "For thy young maiden had earned her savior's love for her beauty and undeniable whit and humor." I continued I looked back for a second to see a grin on her face, "Why I must thank thee for his saving face. You Romeo had earned his maiden's love for his chivalry and heart of gold." She replied as we landed on the clearing where I left off. Everyone was staring at us.

Ron and 'Mione approached us with worried yet quizzical glances on their faces, "HARRY, GINNY! WHAT THE BLOODY..." Ginny cut Hermione off, "Harry had saved me from falling off the Astronomy Tower. I was being taunted, then hanged off my will." Ginny briefly explained Ron was extremely red anger burning through his eyes, "WHO DID THIS?! BLOODY HELL WHEN I FIND WHO EVER..." His anger turning into rage, "Ron anger doesn't solve anything. The important thing is that Harry had saved her once again and that he is safe." Hermione points out while Ron takes blowing breaths, "You'r right 'Mione and thanks for saving my sister mate. Its great to know you are always there for her." Ron said smiling at me, then the devils come into the picture.

"Ah hello losers! Enjoyed the fall Weaslett?!" Taunted Malfoy my anger was back, "Who saved the poor bloody damsel? That boy must be crazy." Chimed Pansy gloating this caused Ginny to point out her wand to the Slytherin girl, "Ginny stop! She isn't worth it." I must have sounded like Ron for Hermione let our a silly chuckle, "Are we all missing something... here?" Goyle couldn't have chose the worse of times to speak, "Yes you are. This you bloody dimwit!" I said throwing a punch to his fat face, "Bloody... Harry why did you do that?!" Said Pansy utterly started, "Probably 'cause he hung my girlfriend off that Tower." Que the gasps.

Then Romilda stepped up, "Ginny, your dating him?!" She screamed, "Yes I am. And whats the problem with that?" Ginny replied smoothly, "You can't be dating! I mean its forbidden!" Pansy Screamed staring at the two of us, "Oh that's rich of you to say, from someone who hasn't noticed that his had been hanging around with us with us for the last five to six years." Points out Hermione folding her arms, "And he's been hanging out in our house ever summer." Adds Ron smirking at everyone's startled expression, "Harry is this true?!" Demanded Draco defiantly, "I am honestly not ashamed to say that it is, Malfoy." I replied earning a smile from Ginny, "Harry isn't or more so was never meant to be in Slytheirn! I know because it couldn't have been possible, he has all the qualities a Gryffindor has and the only reason why the sorting hat placed him in Slytherin was because of his connection to you know who.' Defended Neville I gave him a thankful smile.

"Who do you think solved all those mysteries through the years? It wasn't only 'Moine and I, Harry was there too." Ron said, "So you are letting a Slytherin date your sister Ron?" Asked Dean a little too aggressively, "Yes I am, gotta problem Thomas? I know you've fancied my sister sister for a while, what with you and your little group always hounding about it. I would rather have Harry date her then you, I've heard your previous flings and for the record my brothers would kill you for using our sister for a little shag, you ares." Hermione scrunched her face in disgusted.

Ginny just stayed by my side shuddering at the idea of Dean shagging her, "I want you to break up with her, Harry! NOW!" Ordered Parkinson, "How about no! And for the record I never fancied you, Parkinson. You just assumed, but it was always Ginny and it always will be. She is my everything I'd rather die then leave her for another girl." I admitted earning a smile and a hug from Ron, "She is an angel I wouldn't be alive without her." I finished Ginny had tears in her eyes with a smile on her lips.

She kissed me on the lips in front of everyone! We pulled away Hagrid clasped my shoulder and smiled at me, "Well done 'Arry." He said. Ron, Hermione, Ginny and I walked out of the forest, then Ginny turned back and threw a boggy batty at Parkinson, "That's for making fun of my family!" She yelled over her shoulder I laughed along with everyone, I punched Draco while Ron kicked his gut, "That's for taunting and almost killing her." I said placing an arm around Ginny.

We walked out of the forest laughing, Ron thanked me for saving Ginny while Hermione hugged us both. They headed up to the castle and left us time for ourselves, We stood near the tree by the lake looking into each others eyes.

This is the fifth chapter guys! Ginny's Romeo comes to sweep thy maiden off her feet once again *grins*. Wasn't that an eventful chapter? That's right Malfoy punched again, why is this boy always causing trouble? *shakes my head* on the bright side Hinny will always stay together!

Song: Your My First, My Last, My Everything by Barry White

Picture: Buckbeak

ww