Chapter 7 - Dinner Time

(Third person POV)

It was dinner time and everyone surrounded the dinner table. Awkwardness filled the room...

(Y/N's POV)

Why is everyone so quite? Was it me that caused this atmosphere.

"I'm sorry for my unwanted visit, it might have caused all of you trouble." I apologized.

Everyone looked at me.

"No, it was our fault for not being informed." The male with glasses said.

'Oh my god I just realized that I don't even know their names besides Shu's.'

"I've just noticed I don't know your guy's names." I said.

"Oh I can help you with that!" The the red haired boy spoke. "I'm Ayato, and that's Shu, Reiji, Laito, Kanato, Subaru, and that's Yui, but I call her Chichinashi"

I laughed at the boy's cheerfulness.

"Wait doesn't that mean pancake?" I question.

"Well duh, I mean look at her she's flat like one!" He points out, as Yui turns red.

"Looks like your not a pancake, your actually far from it ~" Laito smirks at me.

I can already feel the heat on my face.

"Oh shut it Laito, your making her uncomfortable." Subaru spats.

"Alright alright I was just tensing her."

"Yeah right." Subaru rolls his eyes.

"So what brings you here, (Y/N)?" Kanato questions.

'Uh? What a sudden question!'

"Kanato, don't ask such so rushed things!" Reiji scold him.

"Oh no its fine, I don't mind at all...," I said,"To be honest I don't really know the purpose myself, I guess I just wanted a change of  scenery, so Karlhienz sent me here, something about a long waited destiny, whatever that means."

"Karlhienz..., what do you see him as?" Shu asked.

"Umm... well he always say that he's my king and that I'm the little princess, but I see him as... heh..," I softly chuckled.

Everyone looked at me with suspense.

"I guess I don't see him as anything, not even a friend, but to strangers he calls me his daughter, but I know that's not true."I looked down at my plate, playing with my food.

Everyone stays quite.

"Then who are your parents?" Yui ask.

"Who knows."

{Timeskip}

I turned on the water, and strip off my clothes. I started to massage my head with the fruity smelling substance as I let the warm water run down my body.

*sobs*

*sobs*

I froze due to the sobbing.

'Did I really just heard that or I'm just hallucinating.'

*sobs*

'There is goes again!'

I quickly rinsed off and shut off the water. I then wrapped the towel around my body and opened the door to see if anyone was out there.

'Of course no one is here this is my room, stupid (Y/N)!'

This time I went to check the hallways and nobody was there.

"I must be going mad." I thought out loud, as I was about to head back to my bathroom, I was stunned.

Chills ran down my spine, as the cold wind hit my bare wet skin.

'I must be dreaming.'

There standing in front of me was a purple haired lady with bright green eye, just like the triplets.

"W-who are you?" I asked her.

"Oh shy aren't we," she smirks,"And to anwser your question I'm Cordelia... and you must be the infamous (Y/N). Oh how I just love the fear in your (e/c) eyes, I can already tell we're going to get along just fine..."

End of chapter