[Filler] Chapter 19 - Act Two

(Third Person POV)

"Kanato..." Cordelia spoke silently, as she turn to face her adorable little songbird.

"Yui, would you like to have a tea party with Teddy and I?" the purple haired boy said cutely, while slightly tilting his head to the side.

Cordelia was hesitant at first, but thought what harm could be done. After she is tired of searching for the pendant.

"I would be delighted~" she sanged, as she join his side.

Once they arrived kanato's room, the purplette pull out a chair for his special guest, and smiled at her,"Your seat, My lady~"

Cordelia smile and sat down as kanato placed teddy down in its own seat.

Everything is going accordingly...

Two pairs of hidden eyes watched as their plan fell into place.

Kanato poured the ''tea'' into his cupped and then Cordelia's.

"What lovely weather we're having." kanato started up casual small talk,"What do you think Teddy?"

Of course the bear stayed silent as always, as Cordelia followed along his child's play.

Clueless.

If only she knew.

Cordelia picked up the tea cup, following along with the tiny plate.

The tension in the room became noticeable, all eyes in the room were set on her.

Just one sip away...

The gap between the cup and her mouth got tinier...

She finally took in the mysterious liquid, and swallowed it down with a gulp.

"Goodbye mother...."

End of chapter

A/n~ I know it was short but it's all about building up the tension!!!!
*Please don't hate me!*
Consider it as a filler chapter!
Next chapter will come out sometime this week!!!