Chapter 20 - Remorse

A/N~ Subaru's face when he thinks of you!!! 🔝🔝🔝ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ
You're welcome!

(Cordelia's POV)

"H-How--!!!"

I fell On the floor as I felt as if my lungs were about to explode!

I violently coughed, gasping for air.

I feel like I'm dying, again.

I crawled to Kanato's side, pulling on his pants.

"What *wheeze* did *wheeze* to me!?! *wheeze*" I growled.

I clawed my nail in to his skin, desperate.

"How dare you touch me, mother." he narrowed his eyes at me and kicked me away.

"It's happening! Yui hurry!!" I hear (Y/N)'s voice.

The world became hazy.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" I let out a blood curdling scream.

I saw (Y/N) come to my side, looking at me with pity.

As something sparkle around her neck.

There is was the pendant....

My eye shifted around the room as I saw Beatrix and Christa standing in the corner, with arms crossed, looking  down at me.

"AAAARRRGGGG!!!!" I screamed again. Hot tears pouring out of my eye.

'NO!! I NEED THAT PENDANT!!!!'

(Y/N's POV)

Cordelia reached out her hand towards me.

"Come *wheeze* child." she called out to me.

I was hesitant at first, but I reluctantly kneeled down at her level...

"(Y/N) DON'T!!!!" The door suddenly flew open.

"Huh?" I turn to look, but soon everything turned dark.

(Third Person POV)

It was too late.

They were too late.

Cordelia succeeded on get the pendant.

As (Y/N) was about to hit the carpeted floor, Shu successfuly catching her, gracefully falling into his arms.

Cordelia finally left Yui's body, giving Yui's soul a chance to reclaim her body back.

But everything fell into a deep silence.

All eyes were on (Y/N)'s motionless body.

How could the brothers have failed to protect their one and only hope of happiness... Their one and only little princess.

(Time Skip)

(Yui's POV)

It's been days since what happened to (Y/N).

She still hasn't woken up.

Reji made it clear that she wasn't dead, but just stuck in some sort of trance.

Whatever the case may be it had something to do with that necklace Cordelia snatched before she left my body.

Putting the necklace back on (Y/N) seems to be the solution, but unfortunately it disappeared along with Cordelia.

Lately the house has been quite, the brothers haven't even gone to school since that day.

I haven't seen one of them at all, as of late.

'This is all my fault.'

I thought to myself as I was preparing myself for school. I couldn't help but feel guilty, for all of this.

I was so blinded by jealously, that I caused harm to others, to the ones whom I care about.

I'm surprised that the brothers haven't kill me yet, they're probably coming up a way to get rid of me.

Whatever my punishment may be, I'll gladly take it.

'I deserve it.'

I made my way to the limousine, entering to the lonesome vehicle. As it started to move, I started reminiscing the time when we were all together, were she was still here...

They all had smiling faces then...

I soon found myself crying.

The limo finally came to a stop, I quickly wiped away the tears, and entered the school grounds.

Everyone started whispering, once I entered the through the gates.

"Look it's her!"

"Why does she even bother coming here?"

"I heard she poisoned, that new girl, (Y/N)."

'(Y/N).'

Once I heard her name my hear sunk, it felt as if my heart had ripped out of me and been stabbed a hundred times.

My eyes started to tear up again as I remained still, as stone, not being able to take a step forwards.

"OMG, is she crying?!" One girl pointed out.

"Ew, what a weirdo, come let's go before she poison us too!" Her friend said in fear.

"Oi! Shouldn't you being deep throating something, right now?" a male spoke as he was defending me.

"Uhh!?! Kosuke?! S-sorry.." the two girls went running away.

"Hey are you okay?" I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turn around to find myself looking at a stunning male, with grey hair forming his face and his soft looking ebony eyes having that glimmer of youth.

I've never been so attractive to someone like before...

"Umm... Miss? Hello?" the male waved his hand, snapping me out of my trance.

"Y-yes? I mean, yes I'm fine, thank you for helping me." I bow.

"Oh, that was nothing, I don't like thoes girls either." he spoke as he scratched the back of his neck.

*Ring*

"Huh... That's the bell, we should get going." He smiled at me, as we both walked in the same direction.

'Who is this guy?'

(Subaru's POV)

'How could I have been so blind...? Why couldn't I've been faster?'

I looked down at the floor, upset at myself for not saving her.

'I failed you (Y/N)...'

(Third person POV)

Everyone in the Sakamaki household were distressed, when they weren't coming up with solutions, they were recollecting the memories they had with their precious (Y/N), leading them into sorrow.

Oh how they wish to have her back.

How they wanted back into their arms.

How they realized they were in love.

End of chapter

A/N~ Ummm.... Well that was something... I know that I lied in the last chapter about updating.. Hehe *sweatdrop*
Sorry for being such a cruel author, oh and also don't forget to check out my other book, please it'll mean lots!!!
Also I kind of want to do a new book... So yeah.