Chapter 22 - Fantasy/Reality

A/N~ Ummm.... up there is my [a cringy ass book trailer lol]   thank you gift to you (My readers). I know it's not the best but I think it turned out okay..?^^;;; Haha, thanks for actually having an interest in my trashy book :))

(Y/N's POV)

I've been walking through what seems to be a forest of sorts for quite sometime now, with the strange girl, whom I yet to know the name of.

"So..? Where is this 'secret' hide out?" I question the pinkette.

She was quite for a moment, her back still face me, as if she was hesitating to answer.

'Did she even hear me?'

She takes a few more steps and suddenly stops. Shifting uncomfortably, I notice the isolation of the area. Worst case scenarios began to fill my mind.

'Why did I agree to follow her?' I mentally face plam myself.

She turns around and finally faces me, with a cheeky grin on her face from ear to ear. She starts rubbing her hands together, as if she was plotting  something evil.

"Strip."

(Kosuke's POV)

We were quite the whole walk from school to the Sakamaki mansion. Yui then stops her tracks in the front of the door, looks at me.

With a concerned expressions she says, "Before I let you in, you must be very cautious. If the brothers find out that you're here they'll..... "

Her words fade off, as she figgets With her fingers.

I firmly place my hands on both of her shoulders, lowering myself to be able to met eye to eye.

"Ill do anything for (Y/N), now let me see her."

(Yui's POV)

I blushed at the closeness. A unfamiliar feeling started to stir up in the pit of my stomach. I felt as if a millions of butterfly were about to explode inside of me.

But of course when those words were mentioned, I felt a stinging senstation on my chest.

'Yet another male, with eyes only for (Y/N).'

I brushed off the envy and let the slivered hair boy in.

Once stepping in fear replaced my emotions for before. I mentally prayed to not get caught by one of the brothers.

I quickly led him to (Y/N)'s room.

Sighing in relief, as I silently shut the door behind me.

Kosuke immediately rushes to (Y/N)'s side.

"(Y/N)..." he looks at the unconscious girl with sadness. Taking his hands and cupping one of hers.

I was getting hurt, just by the sight in front of me.

"I'll wait outside to keep watch." Not wanting to hurt more I stepped outside. I felt my legs giving on me, so I lend on the door for support.

I held my chest and sighed, 'Why do I feel this way?'

(Subaru's POV)

Sighing. I caress the white rose petal with my thumb and index finger. The smooth texture reminded me of (Y/N), and her milky soft skin.

Everything reminded me of (Y/N).

'Stop taking your sweet time!! And wake up already (Y/N).'

I ripped off the rose petal out of rage. I started to feel the lump in my throat start to form once again.

'Look at me. Crying over a girl. How pathetic. I'm crying over someone who doesn't see me as a man, but a close friend/older brother.'

I combed my fingers through my hair.

The simple action got me reminiscing.

"What do you think happens when we die?" (Y/N) questions and she rakes her fingers through my white locks.

"Hmm?" I hummed in disbelief. I peeked open one eye

'God, I love the way her thights feel, nice and cushiony.' 

I looked up a her only to be fascinated by the sight in front of me.

"I believe that our soul gets lifted into the sky.." She begins to speak as she looks up at the starry sky.

"and that each soul turns into a ball of gas. Thus proving the idea of being watched over, like an angel guardian." I just stare in awe as she looks away from the sky and down at me, her eyes shimmering, looking at mine.

"Who would you look after, Subaru-kun?" She flashes me with her famous warm smile, making a light tint appear on my cheeks. Something only (Y/N) could do to me.

Then I didn't know how to answer.

"You..." I mumbled under my breath.

Bitting my lip and clenching my fists and wave of frustration came over me. Not tears started streaming down my cheeks. My legs gave out and I fell on my knees.

I couldn't control my feelings anymore. I couldn't hide them anymore.

I want to confess my feeling to her, and hold her once more.

(Y/N's POV)

"Haa~ now this is nice!" The pinknett entered the steamy water.

Turns out the 'secret' hide out was a spring water hidden in the depth of the forest.

It is kind of embarrassing being naked with someone whom I've just meet not even full a day, but we're both females so I guess it doesn't really matter.

I let my body soak in I the hot water, as I shut my eyes and relaxed. I guess this help my mind process what's been going on.

'I have to find my way back home.'

"(Y/N), can I tell you something important" the pinkette spoke as I went was to reality.

I opened my eyes,"Sure."

She looked down, nervously biting her bottom lip, as her face flushed.

"Well... You see, I care a lot about you, and it hurts me that you don't remember me..." she swam close to me and held both of my hands.

"I adore you so much, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but sadly it can never happen.." she gave a weak smile at the water with a rolling tear on her face.

'She's crying....'

"You don't belong here *sob* you must—WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP (Y/N)!"

[Updated]A/N~ I finally updated.〔´∇`〕