Chapter 24 - Under the Moonlight

(Third person POV)

You had just woken up with the moon light illuminating from your open window sending a cold breeze into your room.

*knock knock*

Your door open revealing the white haired male.

"Hi Subaru!" You chirped

"Hey (Y/N). How you holding up?" He asks in a gentle tone walking up to sit at the side of your bed. His hand holding your looking at you concerned of you well-being.

You smiled at him.

"I feeling much better! In fact I feel so much better that I think I can start going to school!" You try your efforts to convince Subaru to let go to school with the others.

He frowns, he knows how much you just wanted things back that way they were before. He also hates saying no to you, but he doesn't want to risk losing you. No one does.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), but I can't let you." The grip of his hand grows tighter, feeling guilty of having you locked up here. Yet you understand and take no for an answer, you trust the brothers, that they know what's best for you.

You cup his cheek and make him face you, knowing that he feels guilty, "I understand, don't feel so guilty Subaru." You tried to comfort him with a smile.

"Let's walk through the garden, let's see how the roses are doing hmm?" Subaru suggests trying to find a way to lift up the mood.

You nod in excitement and shooed him away to let you change into some actual clothes other than your sleeping gown.

(Subaru's POV)

I stand outside (Y/N)'s room leaning on her door waiting for her to get dressed. Tonight is the night I confess. I can't wait anymore, after almost losing her, I'm not wasting anymore time. She will be mine!

The door suddenly open and I fall backwards landing right under (Y/N), in between her legs getting a clear view up her skirt and her baby pink panties! I immediately feel the heat rush up my cold face and started to feel the tightness in my pants.

"S-sorry..." I get up as fast as possible and turn away from her not wanting her to notice my 'problem'.

(Y/N's POV)

I was enduring the embarrassment and tried to fixed things. I didn't want this to be awkward between me and Subaru even though it's beyond awkwardness.

We both made our way outside, to the garden, as the fresh air immediately cooled me down.

I gaze among the endless sea of white roses as I spot one perfect for Subaru. I walked off and went to cut it for him as an apology gift.

Forgetting that roses have thorn, I accidentally pierced my skin causing droplets of blood to emerge. I whimper in pain as my eyes start to tear up a bit.

Unexpectedly and hand firmly grips my and spins my to face the owner of the hand.

Subaru carefully inspects my wound and brings my finger up to his lips, and licks away the blood. I wince of the sudden movement, he continues to lick til clean and wipe his mouth.

"Be careful, you shouldn't walk off like that, this is a perfect example why!", his voice was stern and deeper than normal, his grip on my wrist tightens a bit, causing a bit of pain.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to give you a rose..." I look down avoiding his glare, but still feeling it.

His hand hold my wrist moves down to my hands and sighs, dragging me along with to an unfamiliar place.

He suddenly stops his tracks, making me stop as well, he let's go if my hand, and we stay like that for a while.

"S-Su—" I was cut off by being pinned against a flower wall, him being too strong the roses fall to the ground.

The sight in front of my was so stunning the moonlight highlighting Subaru's features and with the rain of the falling rose petals making him look more handsome than normal. With out a doubt he was frustrated, but what's causing him to be so angry. Is it me?

His face was so near to mine, it should come off as intimidating for others, but for some reason I didn't feel intimidated. I was stunned, by his beauty, I've never seen him this up close, and it was quite a sight.

Our eyes were meeting each other's. Frozen in time. My heart start to beat faster than normal, my chest falling and rising. I raise my hands as I dance my fingertips around the male's face, landing my hand on the side of his face, in a cupping state. I slowly began to caress his pale skin.

His expression seemed to soften as he closed his eyes and nuzzles his cheek against my hand.

"(Y/N)..." he whispers my name, making me curious of what's he gots to say, " you make my feel things... no one has ever made me feel. You make me feel content with myself when I'm around you. Please let me love you, not as a brother or a friend.... but a man... the thought of someone else having you kills me so I'm claiming you as mine. Please accept my feelings for you." His voice shakes at the end of his confession, he brings his head down to my shoulder and stays like that.

'He has feeling for me...?'

"S-Subaru.. I-I don't know what to say.. Are you sure about your feelings, are you sure you're not just confu—"

Lips were pressed against mine, shutting me up. It's no use to try to push him away. So I gave in, shutting my eyes and moving my lips against his, wrapping my arms around his neck and getting on my tippy toes to meet his height. His hands move down to my waist, as he starts to suck on my bottom lip.

An unfamiliar feeling starts to rush through my body, he pulls my body closer, feeling every curve of his body. Deepening the kiss, his wet muscle roams my mouth, not leaving every nook and cranny untouched.

We finally tear away, with a thick string of slava connecting us. Our mouth still parted, heavy breathing, with half lidded eyes, we looked into each other's eyes.

Something about his scarlet eyes make me feel safe. Our heavy breathing was the only thing keeping us away from the silence. Once I finally stabled my breathing, I cleared my throat, and spoke, "I accept your feelings, Subaru."

His eyes creases up into a cute eye smile, as his perfect lips curl into a sweet smile of his. He pulls me into a tight hug with his face digging into my neck. Without hesitation I wrap my arms around his torso and give a tight squeeze, taking in his sent.

(??? POV)

My heart shattered, at the horrendous sight before me. I tugged at my nonexistent heart and disappeared into the house.

My mind wandered into a erotic plan.

"If he took her first kiss..? Then I'll take... nufufu~"

A/N~ who could the mysterious person be, and what's their plan? (✧≖‿)