Chapter 10 - Endless Bickering

(Y/N's POV)

I was walking along the the white roses, admiring their beauty.I couldn't stop thinking about that dream, or what I think was a dream.

Flashback
"I'm Beatrix... til we meet again.. little princess."

'Why does it feel like it wasn't a dream, surely I can tell the difference between reality and fantasy.'

I shook my head trying not to think about it.

"It must be the lack of sleep." I said my thoughts out loud.

Shortly my thoughts faded away as I came across a withering tower; throned vines verticaly layered on top of the broken stoned blocks.

'Has this always been here?'

As I stared at the tall building, my eyes laid on the triangle shaped window, and a lady in white looking down at me with a depressing smile.

"Oi, (Y/N)-chan what are you doing out here?" I hear Ayato's voice coming from behind.

"Oh just admiring the roses." I lied.

"Well come on I have to show you something." He takes my wrist and drags me away.

I glance back at the tower,but she was already gone.

(Time skip)

"Ayato, why are we at the pool?" I questioned the red head.

"I thought it'd be a good idea to take you out for a swim." He smirks, as he starts to take off his clothes.

"Ayato what don't take off your clothes in front off me!!" I began to get all flustered and red, trying to look away.

"Aw is my little princess getting embarrassed!" he comes up and pulls me into his bare chest.

"You know (Y/N)-chan, we have to get use to see each other, after all we are getting married soon."

"What?! I'm not marring no one!" I say while crossing my arms forming an X.

"Wah (Y/N)-chan that hurts." He pouts.
I finally get him off of me.

"(Y/N)-chan, now you have to make it up to me." he smirks.

"wha-"

*chu*~♥~

I was cut off with a kiss on the cheek!

My face began to heat up again.

"My my Ayato hasn't anyone told you to keep your hands to yourself." Laito says, coming out of the darkness.

"Laito what do you want (Y/N)-chan is mine!" Ayato traps me again.

"Fufu~ of course she's not." he takes me out of Ayato's grasp.

'Why am I always trap between these two!'

*lick*

I felt wetness on my cheek, and I see Kanato beside me licking my cheek!

'Make that three!'

My face became redder than before. [if possible]

"Ahem..." Reiji clears his throat while adjusting his glasses.

"(Y/N)-chan I would like to speak with you." he says.

"Okay." I escape the triplet wrath and walk with Reiji.

'What does Reiji want to talk to me?'

We walk to his room and he suddenly pins me against the wall. He stares at me intensely, as I nervously stare back. His eyes then soften, and grins at me.

"(Y/N)-chan let's have some tea sometime?"

Without another word he leaves me in shock.

(Yui's POV)

Even Reiji has fallen for her! Why is she so special?!

What does she have that I don't.

Tears began to flood me eyes as I ran back to my room.

End of chapter