Chapter 16 - Laito's Time To Shine... Kinda

(Y/N's POV)

I was walking through the empty and eering hallways.

'That's odd, normally I would bump into one of the brothers by now...'

(Yui's POV)

"So you saying if I agree to do this it'll get rid of (Y/N)?" I questioned.

"Of course darling, just do what I ask and you'll have the brothers all to yourself in no time." I woman in purple answered with a sly smirk.

'Should I really let her use my body?'

"Okay I'll do it!"

"Great, should we seal this deal with a shake?" she held out her hand.

'What harm would it do?'

I shook her hand...

Everything went black...

(Y/N's POV)

"Ugh! How can't I find anything, this house has to have some sort of secret room!"

"And what is it that your looking for (Y/N)-chan~" I heard Laito's voice from behind as I was getting up from under the piano in the music room, which made me hit my head head.

"Itai!" I got up while rubbing the back of my head, as Laito's was eyeing me with a smirk.

"Laito what is it? I'm kinda busy." I said.

"Nufu~ (Y/N) never has time for me, I want attention too you know." He pouts like a child that didn't get his toy.

'Now that I think about I have been pushing him away.'

I felt the guilt building up.

'Can I trust him...?'

'I guess this would have to wait.'

I mentally shoved everything in the back of me head and smiled at Laito.

"Bitch-kun...lets go out!" I spoke.

A/n~Bitch-kun is back!!!~\(≧▽≦)/~

He's face full of surprise and shocked, quickly changed to a smirk.

"I thought you'd never asked." he held out his hand as if he was my butler, I gladly took it, and off we went.

(Time Skip)

"Mmm~ so tasty!" I spoke as I sipped on the delicious drink.

"Nufu~ I knew I'd be able to make you happy!" he smiled.

'He smiled, not smirked, but smiled!'

I started to feel the corners of my lips curl upwards, and a slight warmth on my cheeks.

"Heh you're so cute... (Y/N)-chan nufu~" he props himself on his hands with a dazed look on his eyes.

I felt the heat on my cheeks rise up, as I avoided his gaze.

"Don't say things you don't mean..." I took another sip of my drink.

"Aww, flustered aren't we?" He smirked.

"..." I stayed quite.

"(Y/N)... I want to ask you something,  and answer honestly." The atmosphere quickly changes, as his tone grew serious.

"What is it?" I grew curious as I set my drink down.

"You didn't answered my question from earlier, what was it that you were looking for?" he narrowed his eyes at me, whiched send chill down my spine.

'Should I tell him? Can I trust him? Or should I just lie?'

(Cordelia's POV)

I woke up, on the girl's bed.

"Did it work?" I sat up and look down at my hands and noticed the different clothes.

"Yuck she has some bad taste!" I got up a looked at myself in the mirror.

"It worked! Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Hey are you forgetting about something?" I hear the livestock's voice. I turned around to find her arms crossed.

"This is only temporary so enjoy as much as you can." she scoffed.

'Ugh she's so annoying!'

"Awe how cute you actually think this is temporary?

End of Chapter

A/N~ This chapter sucks, I'm a horrible at this writing thing... Anyways I'm sorry I don't update very often. I know you want to know what happens next, I do too... *sweat drop*-_-||

I need Inspiration!!!