Obedience

Draco P.O.V.

As I pulled down his boxers he began to shake in a way that was obvious he was trying not to. At least I'm not the only nervous one here.

"You might want to bite the pillow. I'm not going to go easy on you Potter."

He whimpered at my words, listening to what I told him, my obedient puppy. I traced my hands down his back and teased him. My fingers drawing down his crack but not once entering, making him grown as I tickled the sensitive areas, but not once touching his balls or penis. I didn't have to know he was hard. I flipped him, and he gasped, I was happy I made him expect something else.

"Keep your eyes shut Potter."

He nodded and bit his lip.
I ran my fingers down his chest and stomach, he had a faint inkling of hair tracing down from his torso to where his member stuck, throbbing in the air. Good. I'm bigger.

I traced my finger down his shaft, rubbing when he began to moan. His body was tense but not in a bad way, he wanted this and we both knew it. I wanted this and it was hard (pun intended) not to notice. He bit so far into his lip he began to bleed. So I stopped.

"Tsk tsk. Did I say you could bleed before I made you?" He shuddered and I felt myself hiding back a laugh. That would spoil the mood that took me no time to create.

"Sor-" I cut him off

"Did I say you could speak? Bad Potter. Now you are in trouble."

Harry P.O.V.

My crotch still buzzed from where he had touched me, my skin all over does in fact, and I had no idea what was happening. He figured out pretty quickly that he was very much in charge of me, and I didn't know why. I didn't know why I was doing any of this, and I was scared it wouldn't stop, but not nearly as scared that it would. I wanted to obey him. I wanted him to control me. I've never felt this before, a need to be controlled. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't even open my eyes, his voice controlling my every whim.

"Now, off the bed, and on your knees." I felt my breath hitch in my throat. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted to give it to him. But I didn't know how to... I've never done it before.

I felt my way off the bed, falling before I could catch myself. I could hear Malfoy snicker at me, and I could all but feel it when he grabbed my hair and pulled my head softly between his legs.

"Now Potter, you can open your eyes, but don't look at me and I won't look at you, it makes it so much more.... Dramatic." The last word was so sexual that it took me a moment to compose myself and open my eyes. As they adjusted to the lighting, I could see myself, completely naked. It's much easier to feel confident when you can't see yourself... He was wearing nothing above the waist, his body clean of hair, not even faint ones on his arms or legs, I let myself look at him, except his face obviously, or he let me look at him, until I felt my hands travel to his boxers and pull them to his ankles, faster than the flash could say goodbye. His dick was so hard and large I couldn't help but stare. I felt self-conscious about my own size and skill as I saw his massiveness, there is no way he is less than me.... I feared everything I did as his voice hissed next to my ear.

"Stop staring at it and suck that lollipop."

My body reacted to his voice before I could even comprehend what he said, and I latched on with my mouth onto his penis and shoved him all the way down my throat, no matter how much it hurt and how I couldn't breathe. He moaned as I pulled him in and out, in and out, sometimes shallower, sometimes deeper, then the times before, and with each time I learned how to position myself to get him to groan, I must pleasure him. I must make him happy with me. His hand never once left my hair, but before I could taste him fully he pulled me back and pushed me onto my hands and knees.

"I'm not letting myself off in your mouth, how undignified. I'd rather go out with a bang."