Mirror Mirror

I arrived towards the white light through a mirror... a mirror above a sink. Whoever designed this passage is an idiot.
I peeked out, and saw a raven haired asshole, the same asshole who stood me up, washing his hair.
His front facing towards me, exposing everything. I would have felt bad seeing him in this vulnerable state, but merlin he was beautiful. How did I never notice before? The tight muscles on his arms that tensed as he massaged his fingers into the soapy lather upon his head, the broad shoulders that would make, yes, a broad chest coated in faint curled hairs. All pointing down to a stomach that was flat and strong, with the faint inkling of a V pointing down to the beautiful, succulent dick that appears, hanging from a thick foliage.

Suddenly hands covered his junk, and all I could think of was how I wanted to replace those strong fingers with my ever wettening mouth.

Slowly dragging my eyes back up to his face, where his hair sat drenched, clinging to his face, framing his wide open eyes in a way that should be unattractive, but it only made me want to cling to him in the same way.
He looked so awkward, so out of place, and I felt awkward, I've never wanted to taste someone this bad, and it's Harry Freakin Potter.

With a lick of my lips I started to climb from the mirror, bringing my feet on either side of the sink.

And slipping, crashing painfully into the floor. Fucking tap stabbing my hip on the way down.
"Arrrrrg" that is one way to turn a guy off.
Before I could even consider trying to stand up, a naked Potter ran to my side and lifted my head onto his lap.

"Are you okay? Oh merlin how did you even get here! Why are you here! Malfoy you pince, what hurts?"
I grumbled at the damp feeling of his wet skin soaking into my sleep robes.

"I'm fine."

"Of course it did. Wait, you... you went there?"

"Of course I did. Malfoys don't break promises. Not that you really care."
I pushed off of him and dusted my self off. Only a slight crick in my now damp neck a reminder of my undignified episode.

"I didn't think you'd go..."

"I didn't think I'd be in the Gryffindor house, looks like we were both wrong." I sneered. I attempted to move to the mirror, and hopefully return, but it wouldn't budge. The only way out... was the Gryffindor common room....
"Fuck"

"I mean, if you want to..."

"No dumbass, I can't go back."

"Oh"

"Yeah."

The water was still running.

A very naked Harry walked over awkwardly to turn it off.

Why not have some fun with this.