Tick

My vanity shone in the darkened common room. The fluresent lights creating a spotlight around me as I stared into my reflection, using the last drop of my hair gel to pin back the blond mop on top of my head. I must write to father requesting some more, I keep forgetting I was running out.

My pointed finger sat tapping at my cheek bone, my elbow resting against the desk. Should I apply a light dusting of foundation? Or is that too much for this, Potter may get the wrong idea just on the fact I did my hair, let alone if I put more effort into my appearance. No I'll be fine, it's just casual sex after all.

I stand, straightening my back, double checking my shirt is tucked in and my shoes are shined to the tip.
I'm ready to see Potter.

----

Well
Apparently he isn't ready to see me.

I've been sitting in this room, anticipating his arrival for 4 hours. It was silly of me to wait that long in the first place, but you never know if he may just show up late, dashingly awkward as always. Sigh, it isn't worth it really, is it? Harry Freaking Potter... too good for Draco Fucking Malfoy.

Well, I'll show him who's better.

Just he wait.

---

"Oh, oh blaise, merlin! Harder! Oh oh oh." Of course. I open the door to hear that. The rivotting screaches of pansy Parkinson, receiving her daily dosage of cock.

Guess preparing the Room of Requirement wasn't a complete waste, I'll have to spend the night... again... alone...

I shut the portrait, not even glancing back as I stride back to the 7th floor, moving staircase after moving staircase.

Maybe he'll be there when i get back, and he'll look the fool. Yeah of course. It's just my luck, he would show up right after I leave, and probably be curled up in the soft sheets snoring away. I wonder how he looks when he sleeps, since I didn't get to see him properly last night.

I quietly make my way back, opening the creaking door, "Potter, how nice of you to.... of course. You are not here. And I continue to speak to an empty room"

I flop down on the bed, groaning at the inconvenience of my roommates sexual exploits, and Potter not showing up when I got myself worked up for him.

At least I know never to get my hopes up again.

---

A door appears next to the bed, similar to the one found in my dorm room.

Normally I would not let curiosity get the best of me, however, I am currently bored out of my mind and not tired in the slightest.

Creaking the door a crack, the first thing I notice is the sound of running water and white light streaming off of a white tiled floor....