The Morning After

Harry

Okay yes, I know this is rough and badly written, but I have felt guilty over having left it for so long. Please don't complain too much. See you guys I the next chapter.

"Sorry about last night mate." Ron was not sorry. Neither was I. Heat rushed to my cheeks and I accidentally looked towards the Slytherin table, my heart pounding as I forced my glance towards the food piled on my plate. Don't give it away Harry. "I didn't think you'd be that embarrassed Harry?"
"I am not." Food was a good distraction right now. Don't think about what occurred only a few hours ago. Don't think about how the pain in your body is an agonising reminder of.... stop.
"Just cause you're a virgin doesn't mean you have to be bashful mate." Ron's mouth was fuller than mine, yet he continued speaking.
"I am not" I grumbled.
"Don't lie to me mate. You haven't fucked anyone since I met ya."
"How would you know? You're Too busy fucking hermione to pay attention."
I sighed. I'm not angry, just, in pain.
"Who did ya screw then?"
"I didn't."
"So you are a virgin."
"No, I just... didn't do the screwing."
Ron's fork dropped and he seemed to stare at me mid chew.  So I stared back.
"So... so you did it?"
"Yeah."
"And didn't tell me?"
"I just did!"
"But you waited a while to tell me."
"It has only been like two hours since it happened Ron." He coughed and spluttered and Hermione grabbed my shoulder as Luna seemed to make her way over to us.
"Who? Harry, who? Spill." Hermione sat beside me, holding her skirt as she climbed over the bench, her eyes studying me as if I was a... okay I am magical but whatever. This isn't like hermione. Luna, on the other hand,
"Oh Harry, I heard you and..."
"Luna shut up." Luna smiled softly and sat beside Ron, taking a plate.
"Why does Luna know and not me?" Ron glared.
"She's Luna."
"Oh right..."
I told them everything... nearly. About sitting in the bed to sleep, and having another walk in because his room mates were fucking like mine, but I didn't not give away any features or personality traits, desperate to them to not figure it out.
"So it was Malfoy."
All of us stared at hermione, Ron in horror, flicking back and forth to me, I stared in shock, and Luna just stared at her as if she couldn't have heard anything better.