"Walking" Out

The delectable meal I have before me, decided to stiffen, his ass cheeks hiding the star of the dish. 
"Potter, this would be much easier if you actually allowed me to..."
Instead of finishing my sentence, I looked up at him and saw his back awkwardly turned and his head craned, eyes wide and mouth agape, seemingly staring in horror. So I slowly stand and turn, curious as to what has caught his attention while I was busy pleasuring him, and avoiding his lips if I'm being honest here.
Standing with a similar expression to Potter, was the Weasley. Inconvenient, and extremely rude.
"Weasley, if you don't mind, I would like to go back to my meal. Please leave us in privacy."
Slowly he turned and walked out, as if in shock.
I faced Potter again, but his face remained in the same scared expression. "May I continue?"
He didn't say or do anything. Just continued staring, shaking.

So I took my pale thin fingers, and delicately put them on his cheek. "Potter."

He flinched from me. His face screwing up into a look of disgust and horror as his hands pushed me, and my bare feet on the wet floor slipped and sent me falling hard. My head banged against the wall, and my back bent at an unnatural angle.

"Oh Merlin, I'm so sorry Draco."

I pushed myself up against the wall.
Quickly stood.
Walked over to my clothes.
Put them on.
And with as much dignity as I could muster.

I ran.

And I bumped into a bed.

The person who was asleep began to move.

So I ran to the next door.

Down stairs, ignoring the lights that came on beneath doors.

And left through the portrait hole.

Once my feet found the tiled floor of the Hogwarts halls, I began just walking again. Head held high, back straight, movements graceful and kept together.

I am Draco Malfoy.
Head of Slytherin.
Head boy of Hogwarts.
Top male student in all my classes.
Son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy.
Pure Blood.

I am not compassionate.
I am not inadequate.
I am not timorous.

I am not weak.

I... I am not weak.