:3:

Cecilia's POV

Now Charlie was being rude. I think we were friends? Now that is what I call the full charging of hurt-o-meter.

I'm not going to reply him. Never.

But deep down I felt guilty for the situation. I just don't know why but I felt it.

I shut the laptop and went to sleep.

The next day I met Sofia at work. She seemed happier than normal.

"Hey. What's up? You seem Happy!" I asked.

"Yeah. I just....found my crush may like me. I don't know for sure but maybe he does!"

"Oh my God. Lucky you. I'm so happy for you."

Me and Sofia had met at work. In this big mall working at a music store. We were part timers. But yeah over the time of 1 year she had become a really nice friend of mine.

"Hey. These guys are cute!" She said pointing to a CD cover of 5 seconds of Summer.

"Yeah. They are. What are you even doing? Its a new arrival." I said seeing she was practically misplacing all the CDs and records.

"And there's Nick Jonas. That CD got old." I said taking it off the rack.

"Oh let it be there. Leave it."

"Sofia. Go get yourself a coffee and get your mind in this shop. Be mentally here too." I said laughing.

And she went.

I took all the CDs down and cleaned the racks. And placed all the records neatly.

"Hey I got you your favourite iced lemon tea." She said keeping a Styrofoam cup on the counter.

"Thanks." I smiled sipping it.

While Sofia was putting all her time in arranging the new arrivals I was busy attending costumers.

"Hey do you guys have any stuff from the singer named Charlie Puth?" A teenage girl asked.

My heart sank.

"No." I whispered.

"Yeah we do have." Sofia called and came over with a few posters and CDs

"I'll have this poster. He's just so damn cute. I hope he marrys me!!" She practically exploded with feelings.

"He will honey. Don't loose hope." Sofia said. "Cecilia mind packing it up for her?"

I just took the poster and packed it away. Tears brimming my eyes.

"I'm sorry I just mis took what you said." I said apologising for sating no.

"Oh its OK. Thanks." She said paying and walking away.

"What was all that?" Sofia asked.

"Nothing." I sighed.

"Nothing is definitely not the answer."

"OK OK. But promise you won't spill it."

"I promise."

And I told her the whole story starting from how we met at a park benech.

"Please keep your promise." I ended.

"Oh. My. God. This person. Here on the poster is your best friend?" She screamed.

"He used to be......"

"That's.... Wait. What do you mean 'used to be'?"

"He left one day for his dreams and since then we've never talked." I told her of last night and she was touched. "I admit I was madly in love with him." I said tears falling freely.

"Oh. Don't cry. He'll recognise you dear." She said hugging me. "Trust me. Maybe he never forgot you in first place."