:11:

Cecilia's POV

Sofia was acting a bit weird since a couple of days.

"And then...." She mumbled to herself.

"Sofiy are you OK? You've been acting weird lately...." I said as I cleaned the counter of the store and rearranged it.

"Uh yes.... Yes totally... I'm good...fantastic.... What could go wrong??" She smiled sheepishly.

"Okayyyyy......"

Just then I got a call. It was from the insurance company so I went out to pick it.

It was sometime before I returned and till then all of a sudden there were way too many costumers.

As the costumers cleared there came in swarm of people. The new stock.

Uh... Where was Andrew????

"Where's Andrew? I asked my temper high.

" I don't know. Hasn't called yet."

"C'mon. He's the store owner? How are we supposed to manage this??" I freaked out seeing the huge crates of new arrivals and posters and merch.

"Let's call him."

As Sofia called I wondered what Charlie was doing right now.

"What do you mean 'by ourselves'?" She screamed. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No. No we can't. Listen you......" She went on.

"I said no....... Wait what? You can't do this!!!!" I screamed clearly angry.

"OK. We need time but...."

After the call she turned to me and clearly frustrated said, "he said do it by yourself. He won't be there till the next Monday. Probably he was drunk. Or so he sounded."

"What? This will take whole night."

"I know. He said that we can do it in little bits."

"Bits...." I rolled my eyes.

And off to work....