:18:

Cecilia's POV

After the 8th glass of cold water I stopped crying and was becoming stable. I put on some calm songs on my phone in the kitchen and popped down on the couch-bed in the outer room.

Just as i did that the doorbell rang. I walked to the door.

"Who's it?" My voice cracked a bit from all the crying.

"Sofia!" What was Sofia doing here.

I opened the door and Shawn and Sofia were standing there.

"Oh. Guys. Come in." I said quickly backing and picking up the pillows and the rug lying on the couch. Jeez I was embarrassed by Shawn seeing this.

"Uh... Will you please leave your shoes outside? Please?"

"Sure! N-no problem." Sofia said.

And I went to the kitchen to turn off the music and bring them water. As I came outside with the glasses I saw Charlie standing in the room!

"Uh.. I'm sorry. I didn't know." I said quickly going near him and picking my other stuff from the chair. "Please." I said motioning at the chair. And I brought him a glass of water too.

After some chatting, Shawn said they had to go and asked me if I minded Charlie stay here. I said no so now only me and him were left.

"Have- have you been crying?" He asked after an awkward moment of silence.

"N-no. No."

"You still can't lie to me." He laughed.

"Yeah...." I smiled. I never could lie to him. He always caught me lying.

"Hey. I'm sorry again. I know I owe you a lots of apologies. But let me help you....."

I turned my head to look at him. We were sitting on the couch maybe too close. "I'm just afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"I'm afraid that you will leave me too. Just like everybody else did."

"What are you talking about?"

"Everyone left me! My mom. My dad. My friends. I don't want it to be you."

"What? Your mom and dad?"

"Yup. They....they died in a car accident an year ago."