:31:

Charlie's POV

I really meant what I asked but I guess she thought I was fooling around. No I wasn't. I really loved her.

We reached home. I just hope one day it will be 'our' home. It was good to know she was safe and in my sight.

"Charlie.... Wake up!" I heard a distant voice. "If you don't wake up you aren't getting breakfast."

"Are you even listening?" That voice got loud and I felt a nudged on my shoulder. "Wake up!!"

I sat up staring right into Cecilia's eyes. She smiled. "Breakfast is ready! Your manager called he isn't liking the publicity stunt as he said it."

"What publicity?"

"I don't know...." She said and left.

I quickly logged on Twitter to see pictures of me and Cecilia from the last night everywhere!

I checked all my social media the same things everywhere. I can't believe this!

"Cecilia I need to talk to you." I said as I went to the kitchen.

"I'm the publicity stunt right?" Her voice was sad.

"Yes. But I didn't mean that. Never. I just agreed cause I wanted you to be happy. Please don't put yourself as a publicity stunt!"

"Charlie... Calm down. I didn't assume that. Yeah I did feel hurt but hurt is all the emotions I have now. Its the only emotion I have. Hurt. So don't worry about me okay?"

"I didn't mean to hurt you..."

"I said its fine Charles. Its fine!"

Sadness was evident in her voice. I was going to say something until my phone started ringing.

My manager had called about that whole thing and then there was Shawn awing on how Cecilia was now my girlfriend.

"No she isn't. And I need to meet you."

"Sure man. Lunch?"

"Yeah."