:23:

Charlie's POV

As we returned I saw a weird Sadness on Cecilia's face. I sat next to her handing her, her favourite flavour ice cream.

"Wow! Thanks!" She said.

"You are welcome. Can we um...can we call this a date?"

She looked shocked.

"I'm sorry. Don't be angry I just asked. Why are you sad?"

"Nothing.."

"Do you have boyfriend issues??"

"No! No. I never had a boyfriend before. I'm not you... Too many girls to handle."

"What was that supposed to mean? I never dated a girl since college!"

"Why did you breakup with the college one?"

"She cheated!"

"I'm sorry..." She said as she stopped eating.

"Its okay. I realised I loved someone else. But she was far out of reach. So I decided I better forget her. And I did forget her. But she being the smartest girl she is found me. And now I think I love her again. That love that drives me crazy...."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing... I'll drop you off at your house. Guess you don't have a ride.."

"I barely have the money to pay my rent! Thank you!"

As we were leaving Shawn and Sofia stopped abruptly and kissed rather almost made out.

"Bye princess." He said.

"Bye Handsome" Love was evident in their eyes.

I just wished I could say that to Cecilia. Say that I love her...

No no no... No Charlie. She won't like you back...

And we parted our ways. Me and Cecilia in my car and Shawn and Sofia in his.

A/N: Again a short chapter :(
I'm sorry guys I can't help. But I think I'll end the story soon! Stay tuned... (Ik it isn't a radio)

Whatever...

Bye!

~Sad Saloni!😥💔