:10:

Sofia's POV

Its Sunday. I can't believe time went by so fast. I'm going to meet Shawn today.

I drove out to the place as it was far. As u walked into the café I saw Shawn waiting at a table.

We hugged each other.

"So what's up?" I asked after ordering.

"I have a friend and for past a couple of weeks he's been stressed out due to some girl."

"Woah! I have a friend whose stressed over a guy. What do you call that?" I was clearly shocked.

"So this girl like tweeted him a couple weeks ago and he figured she could be a friend of his but he isn't sure. Its been getting to him so much he isn't able to work. I thought you might I a solution."

"Wait. What?? A girl who tweeted him and he figured she could be a friend?"

"I know its crazy."

"No. No. No. Is he talking to her like on social media privately?"

"Yes he does. So he said." His face was changing expression as mine was showing deep thinking and expressions that made a positive sense.

"What's the name of this friend of yours?" I slowly asked still in my thoughts.

"Charlie. Charlie Puth."

"Marvin gaye Charlie Puth??" I asked excited.

"Uh yeah. Don't fangirl please."

"Oh my god! And is the girl he talk to called Cecilia?" I asked over excited.

"How the hell did you get that?" He was shocked on preciseness.

"She's my best friend."

"What?!!"

"Yeah. We work together and she's the one I told you about earlier. Stressed over a guy."

"Oh my god. What do we do?"

"We gotta make them meet. She clearly misses him a lot."

He was confused.

"They were best friends. He left. Ni contact. Sad. Love. Missing him." I stated shortly.

"I'm ready. What's the plan??"

"Oh I don't know. I mean when you called I wasn't expecting this." I said.

So for the next hour we decided what we were going to do.

Cecilia you are going to meet your love.