:4:

Charlie's POV:

I've been thinking all week about this girl and wasn't quite able to focus on writing my songs.

I finally came to conclusion last night that she was my friend. How deep? How close? I didn't know. But she was.

As I took off the earphones, my phone buzzed.

From my side yes. From your side we were. Maybe you didn't ever consider me as a friend in the first place!

So she had finally replied me after a week.

I got it figured out! I know you are a friend. And... I did used to consider you a friend. High school???

You suck at memory as usual Charlie! I said a park bench.....

Woah! Slow your anger! I know you said that.

It isn't anger. Its called hurt Charles. Btw how many Cecilia do you meet on park benches in New Jersey??

I don't.....wait what? New Jersey?! That's where I live!

So do I.

Wow! You are getting me thinking girl!

Good! At least you'll think about me that way...

When did we meet last time, Cecilia?

Last time..... It was on the airport! When you left for the first time.

Oh. I'll check that out on my sucking memory!! I gotta go. See you later. Stay in touch! Bbye.

So the story started in New Jersey and ended at an airport.

It'll be almost month from today when I go to my hometown. I have to wait till then!

I started working on my songs for my new album. Cecilia never left my mind!