:33:

Charlie POV

I couldn't see her like this. We went home. I quickly tweeted

Everyone who is hating on Cecilia, you guys are wrong. She's the one who makes me happy. She isn't a publicity act. She isn't a prop. Leave her alone.

I got mean replies instantly. But I shrugged them off.

"Ceci. Smile!" I took a selfie. I had that mean and mischievous idea. I posted it on Twitter tagging  Cecilia in it.

She's so ugly. Ew she has to be your maid!

Kill her. I'm more gorgeous.

You gotta stop this! What is she? An ugly bitch!

I felt bad but as I was logging off I saw a notif that someone had quoted my tweet. I viewed it.

You two are the cutest couple. Don't listen to them Chazzy! I love u and Cecilia I love u too. U r beautiful!!

I smiled and followed her. The light in dark.

"Charlie!" Cecilia called out from her room.

"Yes!" I walked in.

"Did you really had to post it? Look at me I'm so ugly and I look like I'm not well. Like I've got jaundice or something."

"That's not right! You are beautiful. Whatever the world says I don't care. To me you are the prettiest girl ever."

"And why is that so?"

"I don't know...."

"Oh really?"

"Yes..."

"The-the thing you asked last night. Did-did you m-mean it?"

"Meet me tomorrow morning at the park. I'll tell you.."

"Okaaaayyy...."

"Don't you have to sleep?"

"No. I don't."

"C'mon ceci. Meet me at the park. Sleep now."

"Okay." She slid under the covers like a kid.

"Good night beautiful!" I kissed her forehead.

"Good night Chazzy!" She smiled.

A/N:
Been a while talking to you guys! Well guess who got a reply from Donal Skehan???

Yes. Its meh!😍🎉❤

Well and nothing else is more or less. I know this book is bit falling or whatever!

I'm trying my best to keep up but negative people keep showing up. Like bitch please mess with ur own life not mine....😥

Yeah so

Question of the day!

Which animated movie do you like the most???

I love Big hero 6 and Hotel Transylvania!

Comment yours.

Love

~Sass Queen 👸