Chapter 6

"I already told you where their base is, was that not enough?" Your voice only comes out as a whisper; your swollen lip not helping with your speech. You'd given up any attempt at trying to seem strong; Hoseok was able to break you; they saw you cry, heard your yells.

"We know you know more, and we won't stop until we know it to." Hoseok pulled his stool closer to you as he took out a small knife, laughing at the fear that crossed your face as you saw it.

"So you gonna tell us anything?" Hoseok tilted his head to the side as he waited for an answer. He twirled the knife in his hand while you watched it with caution. You looked up at Hoseok and shook your head having decided on your answer; you weren't putting Minju in any more danger than you already had. Hoseok smiled at your answer and was about to close the distance between you and the knife when you heard laughter as Taehyung and Jin entered the room. Jin was holding an ice pack to his cheek and they both looked smug.

"Wow what happened to you hyung?" Hoseok asked Jin as the two boys came and stood next to him.

"Y/N and her sister are both so violent." Jin smirked at you.

"Tell me about it." Taehyung sarcastically replied to Jin's statement as he tried to make a funny face but stopped as he flinched from the pain it caused form the wounds you had created. The boys all laughed before turning their attention back to you.

"You better not have hurt my sister." You said through gritted teeth, staring up at Jin.

"Don't worry, she hurt me more." You huffed at his answer.

"We just went and had a nice chat with Minju and the girls, it was great." Taehyung winked at you and you scowled, making him laugh.

"Minju wasn't happy when we told her that we had you." Jin casually said.

"Wasn't happy? That's a bit of an understatement; she held a fricking gun to my head!" You couldn't help but laugh at this; it sounded a lot like your sister.

"Anyway, you guys interrupted me, we were about to have some fun." Hoseok held up his knife, admiring the blade as he spoke.

"That knife won't do anything Hoseok, let me try." Everyone turned to where the voice had come from. You looked to see Namjoon walking towards you smiling and subconsciously your eyes widened in fear.

"Move over." Namjoon pushed Hoseok off the stool and sat on the newly available seat.

"How you doing Y/N? Wow you're so beautiful, you look a lot like Minju." Namjoon pushed your hair off your face. You flinched at his touch and leaned away but he grabbed your hair and pulled your head forward, making you grunt from the pain.

"Oh come on now Y/N, you hardly know me how can you already hate me?" He spoke quietly with a soft voice.

"You fucking know why." Your voice was a harsh whisper as you forced yourself to look into his eyes. Namjoon chuckled to himself.

"Oh so you know about that." He let go of your hair and you backed away eyeing him.

"Well duh, I'm the one who had to patch her up every time she came home beaten." You snarled at Namjoon which just made him chuckle again. There's an awkward silence as Namjoon studied you; you avoided his gaze by looking at the other members. Hoseok and Jin were stood watching closely while Taehyung was stood probably daydreaming as he stared at the wall. Jungkook was stood in his usual place amongst the shadows. He was watching Namjoon with a slight scowl present on his face.

"So, you gonna tell us anymore about The Ark?" Namjoon asked, drawing your attention back to him.

"Nope." You looked at him, smirked, and then looked away. Namjoon cupped your chin in his hand and turned your head to face him. Giving you no choice but to look straight at him.

"Are you sure that's your answer?" His voice is raised and you could hear the warning tone as he spoke.

"Positive." You continued looking at him with an emotionless expression but Namjoon brought his hand up and caressed your cheek. You whimpered and tried to back away but he brought his other hand up to hold the back of neck, keeping your head forward. He brought his own head forward, so that it was only inches from yours. You continue trying to back away but to no avail. Namjoon ignored your struggles and continued to caress your cheek and play with your hair and eventually your whimpers turned into sobs. However, this didn't affect anything and Namjoon continued as he leaned even closer into you.

"I'll let you off this once, but next time I expect information or I'll take this one step further." He whispered; his lips against your ear. A loud sob escaped your mouth as you struggled even more to break free from his grasp. He didn't stop.

"Hyung that's enough." Namjoon leaned back looking shocked for a second before his expression abruptly turned into a death glare. He turned to face the person who spoke.

"What was that Jungkook?" Namjoon said Jungkook's name with venom as he stood up and walked towards his youngest member. Jungkook backed up a few paces before standing his ground and looking straight at Namjoon as he spoke.

"I think you've done enough, the girl's broken but she clearly isn't going to give us any information on The Ark." Jungkook gulped as his leader was only stood a few feet in front of him.

"I guess you are right, I got carried away. But you do not talk to me like that again. Your punishment for that can be taking the night shift, you clear?" Namjoon spat at Jungkook who looked down sheepishly and nodded.

"Good.Very well then boys, looks like we're done here, lets go!" You watched asNamjoon and the other members made their way to and out the exit; leaving onlyJungkook and yourself in the room which was now silent. Apart form your quietsobs.