Chapter 9

"Minju calm down, it's going to be okay," Yujin spoke calmly in an attempt to reassure Minju who was currently pacing up and down The Ark's base. Minju was freaking out because it had been 3 days since Bangtan took her sister and they still hadn't found any leads on where they were keeping her. Halla and Yuna still weren't back from the mission they went on the following day to try and find Y/N's location and as a result Minju had started to freak out even more.

"It's been 3 days Yujin! Y/N has been with Bangtan for 3 days, imagine what they could have done to her in that time," Minju snapped before slumping down in a chair and resting her head on the table as she tried to hold back tears, "she's been with Namjoon for 3 days." She spoke with fear as she thought about what he could've done to her sister.

"Y/N is just a teenager, I'm sure Bangtan have a little humanity and so won't hurt her as much." Jane sat in the chair next to Minju.

"As much," Minju repeated with her face still buried into the table. Yujin slapped Jane on the arm as she passed her to sit the other side of Minju.

"Ignore Jane, your sister is fine. We'll find her and get her back," Yujin said, "promise."

"If you say so." Minju sat up and rubbed her eyes. The three girls sat in a comforting silence until the entrance to their base opened.

The girls looked up to see Halla and Yuna walking in with grins plastered on their faces.

"Why do you two look so happy? What took you so long?" Minju asked as she stood from her seat.

"We found Bangtan's base!" Halla exclaimed, her grin growing wider. Minju paused for a second to try and process the wonderful news.

"Well done girls! How'd you find it?" Minju ran over and hugged them before letting them explain.

"Jungkook was out collecting some of Bangtan's goods. He didn't think to check if he was being followed; he led us right to their base's front door!" Yuna explained.

"This is brilliant! Lets get our weapons and gear ready and head there tonight!" Minju said, and with that, The Ark all began preparing to attack Bangtan and get Y/N back!