Chapter 8

"Ayo Kookie, wake up!" You watched as Hoseok nudged Jungkook who was asleep leaning against the post. You had woken the second the rest of Bangtan came bursting into the warehouse; they all seemed unusually cheerful, or maybe they were always like this and they just hadn't shown you what they were really like until now.

"Morning! Sleep well?" Taehyung came over and stood in front of you as he spoke.

"As well as you can when you're tied up in a bloody warehouse." You were feeling surprisingly confident as you spoke; it must have been the cheerful atmosphere the boys had brought in with them.

"Don't worry. You'll have somewhere comfier to sleep tonight." Taehyung smiled at your confused look but he didn't give you answers. Instead he walked round to the side of your chair and leaned against the arm. Instinctively you leaned towards the other arm of the chair in an attempt to keep the distance.

"Do I smell or something?" Taehyung noticed your movement and pouted.

"Yeah Tae I can smell you from here." You turned to look at Jimin who was sauntering over, smiling, as he teased his friend.

"Hey!" Taehyung whined and playfully slapped Jimin once he was within reach who retaliated by pushing Taehyung away from the chair and taking his place against the arm.

"You alright babe? You look like you got some good sleep." Jimin reached out and played with a bit of your hair, making you lean away into the other side of the chair again.

"Look who smells now." Taehyung laughed as he walked away causing Jimin to scowl and go after him. You quickly scanned the room to see what everyone was doing: Jin and Yoongi were leaning against the nearest wall talking while Yoongi fiddled with a lighter, Jimin and Taehyung were now play fighting and chasing each other around, and Hoseok was watching Namjoon who had backed the now awake Jungkook into the corner of the room and was raising his voice at him.

"Don't think I've forgiven you for last night. Sleeping while on night shift hasn't helped you in any way and I can see you loosened her restraints; I don't give a shit if they were so tight her hands could've fallen off, the looser they are the easier it is for her to get them off. Now I suggest you be a good boy today or you can do the next night shift tied up in a chair as well." Namjoon's face was inches from Jungkook's as he yelled at his youngest member. Jungkook was pressed right into the corner, his face pale and fearful as he listened to his leader, flinching every time his voice got louder or he got closer.

Once he had finished his yelling rant, Namjoon quickly turned and started calmly talking to Hoseok. Jungkook however, remained in the corner tensed and rooted to the spot; his face pale and eyes wide as he went over what had been yelled at him. The sight upset you and so you sat watching with concern to see if Jungkook would be alright. Jungkook showed no signs of moving until he saw you looking over. The second you both made eye contact he stepped away from the corner and forced a smile in your direction. You knew he was faking it but you couldn't exactly get up and go comfort him at that moment in time, besides, your concern for Jungkook soon became concern for yourself as you saw Namjoon walking towards you.

"Alright Y/N?" You backed into the chair looking up at Namjoon with fear, as he stood right in front of you. You didn't answer his question and showed no signs of talking to him at all, so he rolled his eyes and continued the conversation himself.

"I'm not going to hurt you Y/N. We're here to pick you up, you're coming back to our house for a couple days." He smiled down at you but it wasn't a proper smile, more like a smirk, and that just made your fear even greater.

You noticed Jungkook who was now cautiously stood behind Namjoon looking like a lion ready to pounce on its prey. Despite the yelling he had received he was still willing to stop Namjoon from hurting you. He gave a small, uncertain smile as he saw you watching him, which somehow calmed your nerves. At least until Namjoon spoke again.