6

5 Reasons Why I Love Jeon Jungkook
By Min Yoongi
Here you go, Jungkookie.

I want to start off by saying that me liking (no, me loving) you is all completely to do with my heart. The attachment to you that I have no control over. That's why I love you, Jungkook. I like to believe that what I'm about to list below is just a bonus.

1) Your smile: I know you don't like it when I mention how cute your smile is, but right now, you can't stop me Jungkook. Your smile is more than a trigger of emotions to me, it's what I live for. The corners of your lips curl up and dip in ever so slightly, and it holds me captive until it disappears, which it never really does, and if it does then the feeling always remains until your smile finds a way of returning again.

2) Your eyes: They shine so brightly when you look at me that sometimes I have to do all I can to avoid kissing you. They're so overpowering and alluring, Jungkook, but at the same time, they tell me how much of a perfect balance we are. They tell me that you love me no less than I love you, which I truly do. They tell me that we're a team, and more.

3) Your laugh: Jeon Jungkook, your laugh resonates deep in my soul, and I don't want to use words to explain this, because I know it'll never suffice.

4) The way you asked me out: I'm sorry I couldn't stop laughing when you did, IT WAS SO FUNNY THOUGH, and cute~ You should've checked the weather forecast before you used chalk to draw all over the porch of my house, you should've checked if my parents were going to be home when you did, AND you really should've checked if the balloons were tied to the fence properly, but you didn't, and that's what made it all the more uniquely special to me.

5) I love you: I just do, okay? I realised that I'm giving you an unnecessary explanation. Jeon Jungkook, I love you and I don't need reasons to. Don't start randomly doubting yourself. I love you because of who you are. When I look at you, I see Jungkook, and when I look at someone else, I find myself searching for your traits within them even though I know I shouldn't. You're not boring, and even if you were, I would still love you. Why? Because whilst writing this, I found myself sometimes not being able to explain my reasons. I fell in love with you because of everything you are put together.

And I'm happy that you're mine.

I love you, Jeon Jungkook.