7

Yoongi,

I don't know what to tell you. I̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶  I love you too, so much. And I'm really excited for this Saturday to see you. I think I'm catching something though. My head feels like it's boiling and my nose is all stuffy.

About the me asking you out thing...YOONGI, DO YOU KNOW HOW DISTRESSING IT WAS FOR ME? I was trying my absolute BEST. You were way older than me, and I thought I was out of your league. One of your friends even told me that you'd never notice me unless I made a move. I probably sound like a desperate kid right now; I'd never have the guts to say all of this to you, you probably know that already. And haha I'm sorry I didn't check if your parents were home. That was really awkward.

Oh, this is completely off topic but Yoongi, I was waiting for the bus home today, and this woman was walking past, and she looked at me. Yoongi, the woman looked so kind and friendly and she even smiled at me. I smiled back, but I don't think she saw, I wanted to say 'good morning' to her atleast. The words were building up and the first few letters were taking form at the back of my throat and she was getting closer and closer and suddenly, it felt like time was running out Yoongi and I wanted to force the words out of my mouth before it was too late but still, she got even closer and the words got harder to voice out. That was until she walked past completely. The words were set aflame and my throat burned. I never got to say 'good morning' whether she was expecting me to or not.

You once told me that you lived by no regrets; well, you tried your best to anyway. If you were in my place, you would've said the words straight out, right?

You told me that courage doesn't matter if all you want is no regrets. What if no regrets is what I want, but I have no courage? What then?

Okay, wow, I'm cringing right now because if I said this to you, you'd probably make a dirty joke about you giving me courage, and NOT in the fluffy way. I'M RIGHT, AREN'T I? I knew it.
So I'll see you in a day or so. I love you.

Jungkook x

PS- LOOK WHAT I LEARNT HOW TO DRAW:
~('-')~
Oh my god it's so cute Yoongi I want to cry, it's like a little ghost help me